last weekend at the farm

shuttlep

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

BAEDA540-B68A-474D-8469-827E68CA2977.thumb.jpeg.2a48e378e138fe1e1564e9f3e216f240.jpeg

no visit to the farm thread is complete without a photo of a covered up long drop! For those technically minded these are the ones in the Hitchin hill camp site . They provide great views of the Tor. 

Nice one Ayrshire Chris. I know it's a tad presumptuous, but I think that I can speak for all on here, by saying that a photo of the outside of a shit hole, is just what we wanted.

Not Glastonbury related, but here's a photo of the outside of another shit hole, for those who's desires to see shit holes, cannot be confined to the Glastonbury Festival. Here it is;

image.png

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Nice one Ayrshire Chris. I know it's a tad presumptuous, but I think that I can speak for all on here, by saying that a photo of the outside of a shit hole, is just what we wanted.

Not Glastonbury related, but here's a photo of the outside of another shit hole, for those who's desires to see shit holes, cannot be confined to the Glastonbury Festival. Here it is;

image.png

That is the best photo of a shit hole ive ever seen Yog :) 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’d rather clean a SE corner long drop with a toothbrush that listen to the shite that comes out that wee turds mouth.  Is that too incisive in depth political comment? 

Not at all. A new career in political journalism possibly awaits you. In fact, it's crying out for you.

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

56C9586F-70BF-4747-9BB5-C8A4D9276929.thumb.jpeg.7c8ddf1967b2db7a5cd7bb5737a9e691.jpeg

derailed this thread by talking shite so here’s a lovely picture of the site taken from close to strummerville entrance.,

I am standing next to the long drops at the Pennard hill gate?

The thing is Chris (and I hope that's OK calling you Chris), that that is indeed a lovely photo, and does take away the nastiness and bad taste in the mouth that my post with that MP must have given people. The thing is (and it's a tricky kind of subject, because I don't want to fall out with you) you do seem to be locating your photo shots from the various long drops on site. Now, it's not me that's asking, honest, but i do think that the readers on here are wondering if you tend to loiter around them when the festival is on too?

PS - Please, for the love of all that is holy and good in the world, appreciate that that was not really meant the way it possibly could be understood.

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

The thing is Chris (and I hope that's OK calling you Chris), that that is indeed a lovely photo, and does take away the nastiness and bad taste in the mouth that my post with that MP must have given people. The thing is (and it's a tricky kind of subject, because I don't want to fall out with you) you do seem to be locating your photo shots from the various long drops on site. Now, it's not me that's asking, honest, but i do think that the readers on here are wondering if you tend to loiter around them when the festival is on too?

PS - Please, for the love of all that is holy and good in the world, appreciate that that was not really meant the way it possibly could be understood.

Could be that instead of loitering by them they could be used as reference points ... almost like a Glastonbury version of a grid reference ? Maybe 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Could be that instead of loitering by them they could be used as reference points ... almost like a Glastonbury version of a grid reference ? Maybe 

Yes, I know. It was just me trying to shoe horn some of my humour in, that's all. i know it's not universally considered as humour, but it makes me laugh, and I'm a very selfish person, who just thinks me, me, me, all of the time. It's a terrible trait, that I'm cursed with.

PS - i did like the caveat 'maybe'. 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

@crazyfool1 @Yoghurt on a Stick

When you get to my age the location of the sanitation facilities take precedence over everything else! The old bladder is no longer a four pinter capacity. 

Are the long drops not situated on the leylines that cross the site? 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

@crazyfool1 @Yoghurt on a Stick

When you get to my age the location of the sanitation facilities take precedence over everything else! The old bladder is no longer a four pinter capacity. 

Are the long drops not situated on the leylines that cross the site? 

You are kind of preaching to the converted on the bladder front, except for sometimes when i take class A's I can feel no desire to piss for many hours, and then when I do so, i tend to piss with as much volume as a rhino does. Yes, I know, I know - thanks for sharing, and all that. 

I have no idea on the log drops / ley lines thing, but do know that you've asked it in the right place to possibly get an answer.