Jump to content
shuttlep

last weekend at the farm

Recommended Posts

so last weekend I stayed at Pennard Hill farm. They have a boutique safari tent / cottage type thing that over looks the farm , it is just above South Park 2 . lovely place. great views sleeps 6 people . Anyone looking for a get away with the added bonus of getting an amazing view of Glastonbury plus being able to bimble round the site I can highly recommend it . they even have an indoor swimming pool you have the use of. it was a bit chilly but they have a wood burning stove inside and warm piping hot showers

https://www.pennardhillfarm.co.uk/boutique-camping/

pennard 4.jpg

penard 3.jpg

pennard 2.jpg

pennard 1.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Looks ace!

Might look into booking this for 23rd June... 🌞

unsurprisingly, it's already booked out :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with the festival run being on the Sunday, Saturday was full of people looking around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks lovely, if they're dog friendly might book for sometime soonish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skoo said:

That looks lovely, if they're dog friendly might book for sometime soonish.

it says dog friendly on their website, when we asked they said they have had to change that due to a dog being naughty and causing some damage . they have other cottages but non with the view that has

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

it says dog friendly on their website, when we asked they said they have had to change that due to a dog being naughty and causing some damage . they have other cottages but non with the view that has

There's always one isn't there - naughty dog! Thanks dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having friends who live in Glastonbury, I can highly recommend going for a stroll around the site 'out of season'.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone stayed here before?

https://www.spindlewoodlodges.co.uk/

I’ve managed to talk my better half into a birthday weekend here in November so we can walk around the site, go to the Tor etc.

Any views greatly appreciated as I’m going to book it soon (unless anyone tells me some horror stories but seems doubtful)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Has anyone stayed here before?

https://www.spindlewoodlodges.co.uk/

I’ve managed to talk my better half into a birthday weekend here in November so we can walk around the site, go to the Tor etc.

Any views greatly appreciated as I’m going to book it soon (unless anyone tells me some horror stories but seems doubtful)

Looks nice, would only  be about a 20 minute walk to the farm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

Looks nice, would only  be about a 20 minute walk to the farm

Yeah I had a look at that. I booked it last night so hopefully it'll be vaguely decent weather. The Crown seems like the closest pub so will definitely head there!

I've never been to the Tor so looking forward to doing that. I'm gonna head to the festival site, too. Will get some pictures for everyone when I go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...