Child Collecton Advice

Mr Cake

After a bit of advice, after getting tickets for next year and if the weather gods are kind we are contemplating bringing our 4 year old for a couple of days (Wed-Thurs) before off loading with grandparents once the festival gets into full swing.

My query is where is the best place to advise grandparents to go to meet up with us and collect said child?

I met my two kids at B&W coach park last year. It was really easy! 

My wife dropped them off and we hopped onto one of the waiting buses which took us straight back to gate A. No issues at all. 

The bus/coach took about 10 minutes each way and was even air conditioned. 

I’ve picked up my kids from my sister or my parents on the road that runs through the East CV fields a few times. Once everyone’s in and set up it’s pretty easy to move around. I popped out to Shepton this year for some bits and pieces on Friday or Saturday morning and had no trouble getting out or back in. The spot where I have met the kids is here Dropped pin
Near Pylle Rd, Shepton Mallet
https://goo.gl/maps/UPJzAULXq22RUhge8

I left East and drove out to Glastonbury town to meet my sister for breakfast and to pick my son up. It was easy going on/out however quite for for a quick pick-up. I would choose somewhere closer if she was not coming from the east and meeting for food.

I aimed for Silver St carpark to meet, I couldn’t find a payment machine, tried and failed to ring/pay online. Paid £1.30  at Butt Close car park...a week later I got a £100 fine for not paying at Silver st ?