POLL: Are Foals big enough to headline Glastonbury

fat_man_joe

Are Foals big enough to headline Glastonbury?  

418 members have voted

1. 1. Are Foals big enough to headline Glastonbury?

• Yes
    • No

Apologies if this post doesn’t belong in this thread, but is there a way to block or mute a user so you don’t see their comments? I’ve been reading this forum for a while now but never posted and i’ve had to create an account to find out if there’s a way to mute @Matt42 Honestly comes across as the grumpiest most bitter person i’ve ever seen and can’t stand seeing his posts but they’re absolutely everywhere. Thanks

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, DareToDibble said:

130 v 127. Clearly never going to agree on this!

Does this mean all Foals chat is now in this thread and the Headliner thread is safe to enter? :D 

The headline thread is a little calmer but unfortunately the talk is all about Coldplay so still probably worth giving it a wide berth. I think people have come in here to get away from Chris Martin

1 minute ago, megb1 said:

Apologies if this post doesn’t belong in this thread, but is there a way to block or mute a user so you don’t see their comments? I’ve been reading this forum for a while now but never posted and i’ve had to create an account to find out if there’s a way to mute @Matt42 Honestly comes across as the grumpiest most bitter person i’ve ever seen and can’t stand seeing his posts but they’re absolutely everywhere. Thanks

Ffs... look what Foals have done to this forum :lol: 

3 minutes ago, megb1 said:

@Matt42 has definitely own goaled with his posts I agree.

7 minutes ago, megb1 said:

Not sure how to do it on mobile but on a normal browser just put the mouse over his name and a box will appear. The option to ignore is there. 

EIdgM6S.png

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, megb1 said:

All things aside I only intend to have a bit of fun and I know on the internet things don’t come across exactly as they mean. I’m actually a very chill and friendly person I promise x

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, megb1 said:

So we're just outright bullying Matt now? Good to know.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, wilko8 said:

I’ve written a post supporting Foals as headliners and another post supporting the eavii in not booking them as headliners. When does the poll close so I can decide which post I need to post? 

? Preparing your campaign to become the new Neil, huh?