Biffy Clyro

Mr. Snrub

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Is the ‘good authority’ the fact that it was mentioned in passing on a thread on here yesterday! 

Honestly this was my thoughts. Its insane how rumours get made here, 1-2 people mention if its possible, it gets discussed for 3-4 pages and then people start adding them into their line up predictions to see how it would look. Someone see's it and assumes there's a rumour around it so that person tells another 'apparently Biffy are in the running' and then a news site posts about it. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Honestly this was my thoughts. Its insane how rumours get made here, 1-2 people mention if its possible, it gets discussed for 3-4 pages and then people start adding them into their line up predictions to see how it would look. Someone see's it and assumes there's a rumour around it so that person tells another 'apparently Biffy are in the running' and then a news site posts about it. 

I reckon if we started a rumour on this site about a Brexit deal it would be on sky news as gospel within the hour! 

1 minute ago, C14S said:

Tbff they'd make .a great other headliner

I suggested that yesterday and attracted a wee bit of flak!  I still reckon it’s a good shout especially if the pyramid has a radically different sort of act headlining at the time. For instance we did tame impala rather than stormzy this year. The beauty of the diversity of the greatest festival in the world. 

With that attitude I definitely think they'd be open to playing a number of different slots, even maybe not as high profile as the sub they had last time.

Add that they finally played 57 at IOW (the first old song I've heard them perform for years) I'd like to see them back. Mad to think that my favourite set of theirs is almost 9 years old. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/biffy-clyro/2010/wembley-arena-london-england-43d2a39b.html

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

With that attitude I definitely think they'd be open to playing a number of different slots, even maybe not as high profile as the sub they had last time.

Add that they finally played 57 at IOW (the first old song I've heard them perform for years) I'd like to see them back. Mad to think that my favourite set of theirs is almost 9 years old. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/biffy-clyro/2010/wembley-arena-london-england-43d2a39b.html

I saw Biffy countless times between 2006-2010. They were one of my favourite bands at that time and it almost feels like they're an entirely different band now. If they did Glastonbury and played 57 or Justboy I think I'd honestly be in tears.