Which stage will Elbow be on?

DJ Cull

With a new album out, their close links with Emily and not having played since 2016 it’s surely a given that Garvey’s Gang will be there in 2020...but on which stage? Park last time and Pyramid before that, so what do we reckon - Other or West Holts? Gotta be outside for sure.

Hard one to call. They're playing smaller venues these days but have said they'd rather play multiple dates in smaller venues than the odd one in arenas. 

During their Park set Guy said it was his favourite stage at the festival so maybe they'd crop up there as headliners but at the same time, they could easily sub The Pyramid again.

Just now, Gnomicide said:

Hard one to call. They're playing smaller venues these days but have said they'd rather play multiple dates in smaller venues than the odd one in arenas. 

During their Park set Guy said it was his favourite stage at the festival so maybe they'd crop up there as headliners but at the same time, they could easily sub The Pyramid again.

I don't see them headlining any stage personally but then that's a biased / hopeful opinion based on the enjoyment i've had at their previous glasto slots whilst the sun is setting :lol:

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

I don't see them headlining any stage personally but then that's a biased / hopeful opinion based on the enjoyment i've had at their previous glasto slots whilst the sun is setting :lol:

It's a fair point. It was their 2011 Pyramid set that converted me into a fan. Saw them last night at one of the album launch shows, glorious. 

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Lol everyone I saw on Park this year said it was their favourite stage

They will be about 3 down on the Pyramid or 2nd down on Other stage I would guess.

They will definitely be there though I think its a given. They bloody love the place! 

I would prefer another 6 or 7pm slot on the park stage personally... you never know. 

14 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

It's a fair point. It was their 2011 Pyramid set that converted me into a fan. Saw them last night at one of the album launch shows, glorious. 

Very jealous! they are my favourite band and missed the album launch... couple of friends went and rubbed it in by posting pics and vids haha bastards!