T-Shirts

wweerr208

Glasto is my favourite place to look for edgy and/or funny T-Shirts

please cheer me up and post pics or the words on T-shirts?

My favourite one - literally hours after Micheal Jacksons death was "Jackson 4, now availble for childrens parties"

most bizzare one, saw a few years ago was two blokes wearing same T-Shirt saying "Fisting for Jesus" !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, so many bad ones over the years.

One which just said "I (heart) fingering"

Two pictures of sashimi either side of a drawing of two stick figures, one with its face in the other's crotch, and the wording underneath "I eat sushi".

The classic Breaking Bad line drawing of a face, but with one of the Asian cone hats added on top, captioned "Hanoisenberg"

I brought my brother one cos its his birthday around glastonbury which said 

I'm a c**t 

Anyway the old bill told him that if he didn't take it off he would be removed from the festival... Ffs they sell it on the site lol. Anyway it was Sunday afternoon so he told them to stick it and went home lol.. 

I also made one for 2017 for my mate who was leaving the festival to see Depeche Mode so I did a t shirt for him 

P6231407.JPG

• Upvote 1

A picture paints a thousand words. Never forget this.

We had picture evidence of a mate with his full 'festival face' on. Eyes out of sync staring in different directions, completely bloodshot too. His face contorted so much it was basically on sideways. There was also some drool. I can't share picture on here, I have limits to my cruelty. But we did get some t shirts printed of his mona lisa moment.  And adorned them when we all went to the pub post festival. He didn't have one, nor did he notice straight away when we done the big reveal. But when he did I've never heard such prolonged obscenities. 

Feel free to use this idea. But not for christenings or weddings. Trust me. ?

16 hours ago, Quark said:

Pretty sure @fatyeti24 wins with the tshirt he got @H.M.V one year.

I believe it just said "I'm not a c**t" if I remember the tale correctly

No I got it for him for his birthday cos he told me that I actually wasn't a c**t when we first met. Think it was a good thing. ?

So he's got a t-shirt with my face saying 'not a c**t'

It's true. I'm not. ?

Just now, H.M.V said:

No I got it for him for his birthday cos he told me that I actually wasn't a c**t when we first met. Think it was a good thing. ?

So he's got a t-shirt with my face saying 'not a c**t'

It's true. I'm not. ?

My bad. Still quality though.

Once, at Glastonbury, I really let myself go and wore a silly hat :rofl:

It was quite big and kind of like a lions hat, it was really cool and fun to wear around to all the stages. I was hoping, because it was so edgy and crazy, I might get picked up by the BBC camera's and I would be on T.V, but then I walked past a huge stall selling them and gradually noticed lots of others wearing the same hat, which made me kind of sad.

Still, definitely one ticked off the bucket list- go to Glastonbury and walk around in a hilarious hat LOOOL :sungum: