50 @ 50

Gilb

Ok so who else on here will be celebrating 50 years @ Glasto 50?
I fully expect to be treated like royalty for sharing my 50th year with the festival...oh, wait...I don't have a ticket! (yet) ?

It would be nice to have some recognition though!

Edited by eFestivals

4 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Can people who aren't fifty attend? Or watch from the sidelines? I'd like to congratulate you all on your good fortune at being born in the same year that the festival started.

I'm still peeved that my 50th year was a fallow one :(.

Yes anyone can attend. Check the Facebook link to join and get updates.

2 minutes ago, Gilb said:

Ahh you're that guy who's not on FB! They've been asking about you!

I'm pretty sure they don't need to ask. They just observe. Once you've visited their site, their cookies track everything you do and what everything you have installed does don't they?

This is not the place for this debate.

Wow - there are a few of us!  No wonder my 'please can I have guaranteed tickets Emily and Michael as I'm 50 too.' didn't work!

No luck for me for a ticket so far but not giving up!  I've joined the FB group Glasto 50 and hope to joint that party next June - 294 members makes it seem like a small club.  There's another page   'It’s official - Celebrate our 50th at Glastonbury’s 50th in 2020' and that's got almost 10,000 interested.  I hope most have tickets else that's a hell of a lot of people back in the pot for resales.