Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Saoirsee

Cardiff Coach

Recommended Posts

I might be wrong but I think my friend told me he got it from the Megabus stop by the Hilton Hotel before.

Only other place I can really see it being is Sophia Gardens or outside the castle. Not the best answer, I know, but at least they're all fairly close to each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I might be wrong but I think my friend told me he got it from the Megabus stop by the Hilton Hotel before.

Only other place I can really see it being is Sophia Gardens or outside the castle. Not the best answer, I know, but at least they're all fairly close to each other.

Thanks for the help. 

I'm not familiar with Cardiff at all so any ideas are helpful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Saoirsee said:

Thanks for the help. 

I'm not familiar with Cardiff at all so any ideas are helpful. 

Are you planning on coming to Cardiff the night before or heading there the same day?

If you’re coming the night before there are a lot of hotels right in the centre which will only be about 5 minutes walk from any of the stops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 11:09 AM, DareToDibble said:

Are you planning on coming to Cardiff the night before or heading there the same day?

If you’re coming the night before there are a lot of hotels right in the centre which will only be about 5 minutes walk from any of the stops. 

And if you do visit Cardiff the night before, be sure and visit chippy lane. An experience in itself, more so at weekends, but the curry off the bone is usually lovely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dark Star said:

And if you do visit Cardiff the night before, be sure and visit chippy lane. An experience in itself, more so at weekends, but the curry off the bone is usually lovely.

I absolutely love that Chippy Lane is so famous - it’s been mentioned in so many tv shows :lol:

You’re right, though... Dorothys chicken curry and chips is something special!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 7:13 PM, DareToDibble said:

I absolutely love that Chippy Lane is so famous - it’s been mentioned in so many tv shows :lol:

You’re right, though... Dorothys chicken curry and chips is something special!

Yes, had twice in 2 days when there for Nick Cave/Clutch over the summer. So good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...