Acts Ruled out of Glastonbury 2020

Freddyflintstonree

@Matt42 I think you’ve nailed it on the head with “more credible” and not just because he was on the X Factor.

Saying that, I would love to see Girls Aloud, Little Mix and some others from that ilk. I’m sure it won’t be long until some of One Direction turn up, thinking more Niall & Harry than Zayn, Louie & the other one that knocked up Cheryl.

Well I would have thought ‘if’ that were to ever happen it would be through management where Gazza (not the annoy Gazza from the forums) would get such a rush of blood to the penis he would have a mild concussion & mumble something which management would deem as a No

9 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Haha that’s hilarious! James Arthur won’t play because his music is shit and he’s an awful human being. 

• Upvote 1

It’s fascinating because he’s clearly surrounded by yes men for him to think like that.

I think he doesn’t notice either that he has a very particular fan base... and amongst the wider public he’s considered a massive crock of shit. He compares himself to Ezra and Sheeran, but (even though we don’t like them) Ezra and Sheeran do appeal to lots of different people and demographics. 

James Arthur’s fans (coincidentally) are all the same people. Middle aged mums lol.

16 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Amazing. I was about to post that he has some feal fanatics following him but see you've found them already. When he was moaning about not being booked last year they were out in droves. I remember one saying she'd only go to Glastonbury if James was playing so I guess it's GF's loss.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Pearl Jam supposedly ruled out.

European Tour in June/July however the only UK date will be in London in July.

Has there ever been any indication the festival actually wants to book them, or is it just wishful thinking from us on here?