Acts Ruled out of Glastonbury 2020

Freddyflintstonree

21 minutes ago, The_Wiseman said:

The National playing in Lisbon so that's them out I would think

Whilst I don't think they'll be playing, a gig in Europe the Sunday before and then not another show until the middle of July hardly rules them out. 

God I wish they were doing HV10 on the Sunday night. 

2 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Frank Turner’s in the Netherlands on the Friday. In theory he could make the other days, but given the amount of sets he tends to play at Glastonbury, I think it’s safe to rule him out.

I wouldn't rule him out quite yet personally! Could easily be there Saturday and/or Sunday. He's someone I imagine will be very keen to get on the bill for the 50th.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I reckon this lineup is so stacked that it’s pushed bands like Bombay off the lineup.

edit; also they literally have dates around glasto and weekend free. Did they just not get the call or what?

Unless they're lying. But I don't see why they'd answer if they were. 

9 hours ago, zeppelin said:

I joined the group but could find absolutely no reference to him playing this year so I wouldn't give it too much weight. 

Stick a post on there. It may be a while ago but I've definitely not imagined it. 

Whether or not the person who made the claim is talking bollocks or not, obviously I can't say.