Green Day - tour dates

Ariana Grande - confirmed no tour in 2020

System of a Down - download 

Iron Maiden - download

Kiss - download 

Celine Dion - tour dates clash

Queen ft. Adam Lambert - Germany Friday and Sunday

Eric Clapton - Finland Thursday, Russia Saturday and Monday

The Black Keys - "I would say that if you're in Europe, you might want to book a ticket to Detroit"

Nothing to add to this that I can see that's been suggested yet.. Trying to keep it to confirmed tour dates clash or a recent confirmation from artist or other trusted source only. 

16 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Nothing to add to this that I can see that's been suggested yet.. Trying to keep it to confirmed tour dates clash or a recent confirmation from artist or other trusted source only. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/music/john-squire-confirms-stone-roses-no-2548523/amp

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Didn’t I read somewhere that ozzy is booked up?

He keeps delaying tour dates for health reasons. His original UK dates were meant to be at some point last year I think but he's delayed it for the 2nd time to some point next year. Be surprised if it goes ahead at this rate

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

The lack of self awareness from him is what makes the situation hilarious. I’ve also heard on the grapevine he is an aggressive person as well.

He was sitting on the table behind me at a pub about 3 years ago and coming out with a load of horrible shite that the others with him were just accepting, I assume just because of who he was. Just came across as a bitter washed up former reality star that I thought he was - I’m baffled he became popular again. He was a bit aggressive to staff too yeah. Nothing outrageous to tell a story about, just a bit of a dickhead throughout. 

44 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

He was sitting on the table behind me at a pub about 3 years ago and coming out with a load of horrible shite that the others with him were just accepting, I assume just because of who he was. Just came across as a bitter washed up former reality star that I thought he was - I’m baffled he became popular again. He was a bit aggressive to staff too yeah. Nothing outrageous to tell a story about, just a bit of a dickhead throughout. 

He’s just called his own album a masterpiece lol. He’s literally a pile of w*nk. His fans are also super deluded too!

Met him once, not going to lie he was a bit drunk but not a dick. As soon as a girl came into view though he was off like a rat up a drain pipe! Nothing wrong with that but apparently he keeps his socks on in bed. Has a decent voice, I don’t see why he should not play Glasto.

Oh yeah he was homophobic in a tweet or something towards one of the X-Factor lot. Just happens a teacher friend of mine was also her manager at the time, he said he’s a ****.

I think he fails to see that he’s not on Glastonbury’s radar because he’s contributed nothing to music.

he makes music to fill a radio vacuum. Nothing he makes has shelf life at all - I don’t think I can name a single song of his. I don’t even try to actively avoid him either!

Say You Won’t Let Go is alright but if you are going to bitch about Glasto, being better than nice bloke Lewis Capaldi & being shagger/homophobe then I’d rather he be kept at arms reach from Glasto. I’m sure he would get a pretty poor crowd with some even going just to lynch him.

I’d rather have Frankie Cocozza play.

Edited by Bisque
  • Upvote 2

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/james-arthur-on-new-album-you-i-m-seen-as-this-guy-who-just-does-ballads-that-s-not-me-at-all__27238/

Reading this - I can totally see why he isn’t booked. He sounds like he wants to headline and thinks he’s probably big enough.

This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes men I guess. The fact he thinks he’s above Ezra and Capaldi, who are just bigger. They aren’t my favourite artists but they are 100% more credible than James Arthur.

Hes got that Gary Barlow effect where it’s his totally his personality which is at fault.