Headliner poll (but like an actual poll)

rzwodezwo

Headliner poll (but like an actual poll)  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see headline in 2020? Pick up to three acts.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2019 at 10:00 AM

The 1975

Fleetwood Mac

Taylor Swift

The 1975 really don’t seem to be rated round here - they are one of the favourites to headline but yet not on the poll?  I get that they are perceived to appeal a certain demographic, which doesn’t “fit” with most of the others acts on the list, but just curious as to why they are overlooked so much?

3 minutes ago, circus92 said:

The 1975

Fleetwood Mac

Taylor Swift

The 1975 really don’t seem to be rated round here - they are one of the favourites to headline but yet not on the poll?  I get that they are perceived to appeal a certain demographic, which doesn’t “fit” with most of the others acts on the list, but just curious as to why they are overlooked so much?

Ah fuck, they really should have been in this poll. My bad!

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Oh so is this why there’s sudden talk of McCartney again? Completely missed that.

Lowdown is that his name has been thrown around so much that Neil is doubting whether it’s still the case that he isn’t playing (I think)

Also re my point of view 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-49997124

Scroll down the article and you’l see it says Paul McCartney, Fleetwood Mac, Taylor Swift. It’s the first publication I’ve seen which has put Taylor as the Sunday headliner (theoretically the only day she can do).

Also that trio has only recently become the bookies favourite. 

Also there’s something about that (difficulty of FM aside) that just feels “right”. That trio would explain a lot - it would also fit the bill of Emily being in talks with two headliners for a long while and why the 1975, Foals et all are vague about the question of whether they are really headlining.

1 hour ago, circus92 said:

I thought we were just saying who we wanted to headline out of those.

2 hours ago, lukethekid said:

The question was though, who would you like to see headline? Not, who do you think will headline? 

Someone is trying to piss on my parade! ???

Fleetwood Mac

Daft punk (obviously)

Elton John 

... that'd see me at the Pyramid 3 nights in a row getting tutted at for standing on someone's picnic blanket

Edited by Digi