Paul McCartney

Demarcation

1 minute ago, mpdow2 said:

So if we rock up at 835pm post Caribou  how far back will we be? 🙂   

Caribou finishes at 9.30, same time as Macca starts, so if you show up then then yeah… pretty far back. 

If you show up at 8.30 and miss Caribou then you’ll have a better chance of getting a decent-ish spot

1 hour ago, rgill3 said:

Paul's letting people make up their dream setlist.

I doubt that anything like this will impact his setlist for Saturday night so late in the game, but if enough of us put Temporary Secretary at the top of our list he's going to notice the people want it and play it isn't he?

If we fill it with Ringo songs he'll just *have* to bring him on, won't he......?

"While yer 'ere Richie, fancy a whallop on them drooms? Shove over Abe..."

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

His band is pretty top notch, and they've played it before on other tours so I can't imagine it'd be too much to get it in.

oh I mean in general, rather than day in the life I'm hoping its back.

Won't be getting any randoms he doesnt usually play

2 minutes ago, august1 said:

oh I mean in general, rather than day in the life I'm hoping its back.

Won't be getting any randoms he doesnt usually play

Oh aye, agreed! Stuff like Yesterday, Eight Days a Week, Hard Days Night, Day in the Life, Saw Her Standing There etc. could all be on the cards, songs previously on the rotation.

Tbf he’s been playing a bunch of stuff at those private pre-gigs that haven’t been getting outings at the main sets so he’s certainly got a few lesser played songs in his pack pocket, including Temporary Secretary. Drive My Car also being one of them gives me hope that he might play that one for us…

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Tbf he’s been playing a bunch of stuff at those private pre-gigs that haven’t been getting outings at the main sets so he’s certainly got a few lesser played songs in his pack pocket, including Temporary Secretary. Drive My Car also being one of them gives me hope that he might play that one for us…

As soon as I saw Arrow Through me as the first song on that instagram post I decided he'll be singing that. Pretty sure he's never done it live but still.

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

He even pulled out Honey Don't in that sound-check set - and we all know who sang that one originally...... maybe preparing it for a special appearance - and history was made....

6 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Caribou finishes at 9.30, same time as Macca starts, so if you show up then then yeah… pretty far back. 

If you show up at 8.30 and miss Caribou then you’ll have a better chance of getting a decent-ish spot

Impossible decision. Just hoping towards the back people are still up for Macca as dont think the group will sacrifice Caribou