Paul McCartney

Demarcation

24 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Obvious question, will we get someone as massive as that? He was in NJ so unlikely to be him. Would Taylor do it or not?

Possible outside chance - as she’s the only 2020 headliner not to make it, it would be a nice touch. Perhaps more chance of someone like Harry Styles - who’s obviously touring. Or Dave Grohl. And, of course, Ringo’s back in the frame now - he’s deffo my hope, albeit not one I’m expecting 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

What's Dave Grohl up to? Macca and Boss / Macca and Foo are both recurring patterns.

Usually I’d say he’s a good shout, but would he want his first appearance on stage since Taylor’s death to be a guest appearance like this? Feel like he’ll be saving himself for the tribute concerts in September rather than making random guest spots. 

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

Springsteen joined him onstage last night - played Glory Days and I Wanna Be Your Man

Jon Bon Jovi joined him for Happy Birthday as well and Springsteen joined in for The End