Brave Sir Robin

4 hours ago, duke88 said:

Yeah, I've realised that every time I copy it over it creates a new playlist, which is a bit annoying! More than happy for you to create one on tunemymusic if that updates automatically and you don't mind. Thank you!

OK, I don't even use either service but I'll see what happens 😊

I'll let you know how it goes @Badlands and @duke88

3 hours ago, duke88 said:

Let me know if I can do anything to help

I've created a deezer version which is hopefully visible here - https://deezer.page.link/9FvbLWbAphSknk1CA

I don't subscribe to that service, but their free account seems fine about creating a playlist, which I think is all I need to do.

For apple I don't subscribe either, so I'm thinking I may need to take out a one month free trial @Badlands?

When I select apple as the destination in tunemymusic it says:-
"In order to access to your Apple Music data you need to have:

An active Apple Music subscription.

Turn on iCloud music library."

I could subscribe using either card or paypal and then cancel it in a month's time, or wait a couple of days so that it covers the most important month right up to the start of the festival?

Assuming nobody wants me to use their apple account - and I understand completely they wouldn't want to, I am a shifty blighter.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:24 AM, clarkete said:

Just to say BSR has still been busily adding tracks to the Spotify version this week. 

He's up to 1467 songs now.  Sadly he's not visiting here atm as some of his other content was deleted against his wishes, but hopefully he won't mind us continuing to utilise his fine workmanship.

If you are in touch with @Brave Sir Robin, please convey my thanks @clarkete. The playlist is an invaluable resource.  Particularly with the dance acts. When I try to look them up on iTunes or YouTube I can't even tell what is an act, a DJ, or just remixes (and that vaguest of things, an official mixtape...), so it is great to just be able to find the most popular tracks.  I am not a regular Spotify user at all, but make an exception for this playlist (and sit through the ads...).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

I've created a deezer version which is hopefully visible here - https://deezer.page.link/9FvbLWbAphSknk1CA

I don't subscribe to that service, but their free account seems fine about creating a playlist, which I think is all I need to do.

For apple I don't subscribe either, so I'm thinking I may need to take out a one month free trial @Badlands?

When I select apple as the destination in tunemymusic it says:-
"In order to access to your Apple Music data you need to have:

An active Apple Music subscription.

Turn on iCloud music library."

I could subscribe using either card or paypal and then cancel it in a month's time, or wait a couple of days so that it covers the most important month right up to the start of the festival?

Assuming nobody wants me to use their apple account - and I understand completely they wouldn't want to, I am a shifty blighter.

To be fair, I think my original playlist on Apple only had three subscribers and nobody has subscribed to the new version so I wouldn’t go overboard with the admin.. @clarketeIt did update once before failing so will give SBRs next version another blast using SongShift .

5 hours ago, Watergirl said:

If you are in touch with @Brave Sir Robin, please convey my thanks @clarkete. The playlist is an invaluable resource.  Particularly with the dance acts. When I try to look them up on iTunes or YouTube I can't even tell what is an act, a DJ, or just remixes (and that vaguest of things, an official mixtape...), so it is great to just be able to find the most popular tracks.  I am not a regular Spotify user at all, but make an exception for this playlist (and sit through the ads...).

I've relied on it for years too and hope he realises how much we appreciate him 😊

I have PMd since last week, but don't know if he sees them I'm afraid. 

@Watergirlas I mentioned above, if there's another service you want it synched to then do say and I can but try to copy across from Spotify using tunemymusic. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2022 at 12:43 AM, clarkete said:

@Watergirlas I mentioned above, if there's another service you want it synched to then do say and I can but try to copy across from Spotify using tunemymusic. 

Nothing against Spotify specifically. I just don't stream much. Am old school and buy CDs!

13 hours ago, danssol said:

Transferred @Brave Sir Robin Spotify playlist to Apple Music using the “free your music” app. Looks like it matched everything bar 5 tracks

https://music.apple.com/gb/playlist/glastonbury-2022-bsr/pl.u-jV89e1NI1Lv3e

just trying the free your music app and seems to be working, thanks alot 👍. out of upvotes

oh free your music will only transer a 100 songs unless i subsribe.....cancel amazon and re-join spotify is the easiest option haha

Edited by gazzared
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

Nothing against Spotify specifically. I just don't stream much. Am old school and buy CDs!

Ah OK, was just checking it wasn't cos you had another service that we weren't cater for 😊

38 minutes ago, gazzared said:

@Brave Sir Robin@clarketeis their anyway to get these playlists transferred to my amazon music account ? thanks

If I try from tunemymusic with BSR's it says "this type of playlist not transferable to amazon music" 

Just to say that I've confirmed that both the Tidal and Deezer versions are picking up @Brave Sir Robin's updates up to today...

1582 tracks...

https://deezer.page.link/9FvbLWbAphSknk1CA

1595 tracks...

https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/a1faa698-3b51-42ca-aa3d-b2c9f030cf90

As before, with the automated syncs tune my music doesn't report any omissions and therefore there's no option to manually add them in, so it's best endeavours I'm afraid, but looks pretty good for the majority of tracks.