Brave Sir Robin

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

The poster is all on there now, with each act's most played live songs as always. Self confirmed and strongly rumoured acts at the end, although the 'missing' 2020 poster acts removed (save where we've still got good reason to believe they'll be there).

Mate, I'm on a holiday with my family, sitting in the sun, enjoying a cold one and this playlist takes me to the last week of June.

Can't thank you enough!

• Upvote 1

Too late to throw my playlist in the ring? Every artist announced up to now on here - tried to add the songs in the order of the artists most recent setlist, as well as some of their 'big hitters' in terms of Spotify streams and previous setlists.

Edited by SpencerF

6 hours ago, Nimrod said:

Updated my Glasto 2017 playlist that had 1500 subscirbers. Did it really fast and some here don't represent / collabs so let me know if there's anything to fix - as it's the top 5 of most of this artists on Spotify

Also changed the order to bigger acts/likely headliners first. Alphabetical order can anyway be set easily on spotify 

17 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Inserted Gabriels who I’d somehow missed out and only just realised. Biggest blunder in all my years of playlisting! They’ve an unusual old-timey sound, like it.

Cheers for the playlist had it on for a good 5 hours today found a few acts I’m interested in seeing. 

9 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Massive thanks as always @Brave Sir Robin, this drives my listening habits for the next three months.

I’ve imported the playlist to Apple Music using SongShift if any users are interested 

https://music.apple.com/gb/playlist/glastonbury-2022/pl.u-NpXm60muGlzvL

That’s great thanks!

5 hours ago, misc said:

Created an account to thank @Brave Sir Robin for his playlist. I stumbled across it on Spotify before my first fest in 2015 and it's become an integral part of my festival run-up ever since. Lurking on the forum today I discovered its creator, so wanted to say cheers!

Ah, thank you very much for making the effort to do that! It's appreciated. Glad you enjoy the playlist, it's a real labour of love. Any thoughts or comments on how to improve it are always welcome.

5 hours ago, Badlands said:

Massive thanks as always @Brave Sir Robin, this drives my listening habits for the next three months.

I’ve imported the playlist to Apple Music using SongShift if any users are interested 

https://music.apple.com/gb/playlist/glastonbury-2022/pl.u-NpXm60muGlzvL

Good work. I use tunemymusic.com to transfer playlists, but the free version is limited to 500 tracks per playlist. Is there a limit with the free version of SongShift? Doesn't look like it.