Brave Sir Robin

• 4 months later...
On 11/24/2020 at 7:43 AM, Chrisp1986 said:

Name change to 2021 👌👌👌

Yep, I thought it was time, what with all this optimism in the air! I've also been updating the playlist with acts from the current lineup page and updated songs for some, I'm about 2/3 of the way through. If you're not already following, it's here.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Yep, I thought it was time, what with all this optimism in the air! I've also been updating the playlist with acts from the current lineup page and updated songs for some, I'm about 2/3 of the way through. If you're not already following, it's here.

It's about all I listen to, thank you! 

On 11/26/2020 at 4:45 PM, Chrisp1986 said:

Have you removed Sinead now though as she came on a lot on mine end of last week and she ain't coming back :(

Yes:

It's now all up to date with the current rumours page. I've added a couple of others from the poster who've recently announced tour/fest dates (notably Phoebe Bridgers), and am going through the announced Williams Green lineup for the same, assuming that the re-booking policy is likely to apply to them too.

• 1 year later...

The playlist has now been updated for Glastonbury 2022:

• the officially confirmed acts (all female or female-led, I notice);
  • followed by the self-confirmed;
  • 2020 poster acts whose tour dates make them likely (from @kingcrawler's list), given that all signs point to lots of re-bookings;
  • and then others who we have good reason to believe will be there (TBCs and SRs from @Gnomicide's thread, plus a few of my own).

As always, songs for each act are those they've played live most often at recent shows, to give the best idea of what they'll play on the farm (as far as it's possible to tell, I mainly use setlist.fm, sometimes also YouTube and a bit of Googling).

• Upvote 9

32 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

• 2020 poster acts whose tour dates make them likely (from @kingcrawler's list), given that all signs point to lots of re-bookings;
  • and then others who we have good reason to believe will be there (TBCs and SRs from @Gnomicide's thread, plus a few of my own).

As always, songs for each act are those they've played live most often at recent shows, to give the best idea of what they'll play on the farm (as far as it's possible to tell, I mainly use setlist.fm, sometimes also YouTube and a bit of Googling).

Great work, thanks mate. I think it's just missing one significant artist...Pierce O'Brien. Needs some of the real bangers - 'Spicehead', 'Geordie Shore Squad & Made in Chelsea Lot' and of course...'Twat'. 

Edited by The Martini Police
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Needs more Tribes!

1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

Great work, thanks mate. I think it's just missing one significant artist...Pierce O'Brien. Needs some of the real bangers - 'Spicehead', 'Geordie Shore Squad & Made in Chelsea Lot' and of course...'Twat'. 

This Pierce O’Brien ongoing joke is doing my head in. When do we get to the point it becomes funny? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping the playlist up to date with the latest self confirmations Griff, Sprints, Tobias Ben Jacob and TE Yates, and updated tracks for Eilish, Confidence Man, Beans

On 2/11/2022 at 4:43 PM, blutarsky said:

This Pierce O’Brien ongoing joke is doing my head in. When do we get to the point it becomes funny? 

With you on that!!

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

Updated my Glasto 2017 playlist that had 1500 subscirbers. Did it really fast and some here don't represent / collabs so let me know if there's anything to fix - as it's the top 5 of most of this artists on Spotify

Cheers, I would say mix up your paul mccartney because he probs isn't gonna play any of those 

Can't wait for people to listen to the playlist on shuffle, something like Billie Eilish is playing, so they turn it up to hear the vocals more clearly, and then out of nowhere, black midi's "953" comes blasting out through their speakers.

Edited by Miyn

7 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

The poster is all on there now, with each act's most played live songs as always. Self confirmed and strongly rumoured acts at the end, although the 'missing' 2020 poster acts removed (save where we've still got good reason to believe they'll be there).

Guessing most played live is done through setlist.fm? Is it most played live recently or of all time? Great work on the playlist by the way, will probably have it on repeat for a while.

2 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Guessing most played live is done through setlist.fm? Is it most played live recently or of all time? Great work on the playlist by the way, will probably have it on repeat for a while.

Yeah I mostly use setlist.fm for the info - sometimes extra Googling for smaller acts. It's the songs they've played most over the last year or so, with adjustments to include newer releases. And no worries, glad you make use of it.