Brave Sir Robin

Added to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist are the lastest self-confirmations/TBCs/SRs - Orbital, Floating Points, Black Madonna, Deena Abdelwahed, Peach and Giant Swan - plus Kano, Thom Yorke and the Isley Brothers based on @Deaf Nobby Burton's info.

As always songs chosen are those played most often at recent live shows (based mainly on Setlist.fm and 1001tracklists/mixesdb.)

Added to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist are latest self-confirms Tanita Tikaram and Caoilfhionn Rose; also updated Orielles with the new album. Will hopefully be kept busy updating tonight...

On 3/7/2020 at 11:27 PM, Beerqueen said:

Isley Brothers? Bloody Isley Brothers!  Please let that be so. And please let me not be working - in fact that might even pitch me towards Poo Crew and requesting that day off! 

'Who's that lady? Who's that lady? Beerqueen lady, who's that lady?' No idea how good they are these days but could certainly be a lot of fun.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:46 PM, Chrisp1986 said:

Loving the latest updates, although Georgia came on and I don't remember seeing any info about her? Is there strong rumours?

No, it's Black Madonna's remix of Georgia, that she's been playing recently. Remixes do add some confusion, never sure whether to include them for DJs or not - thoughts welcome.

14 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

And another 3 rows added to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist, now complete down to Kacey Musgraves. Listening to some of these as I go this is another cracking lineup. Delighted to finally see the Mondays on there! Goldrapp, Jesus & Mary Chain, Herbie fucking Hancock!!

Missed Herbie Hancock!  Gonna be on that playlist - can't wait!

Edited by Beerqueen

I know they're still on the lineup page, but I took the executive decision to remove Alicia Keys, Royal Blood, Biffy Clyro and Ocean Colour Scene from the playlist. The first two must be doubtful now. I know there is a bit more to the Biffy rumour but it's confusing having them there for now. OCS could yet still show up but it seems unlikely when they don't otherwise have any shows until December.

Thanks for the appreciation @Dronx, @maelzoid, and @gmb1992, hope you're enjoying it.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I know they're still on the lineup page, but I took the executive decision to remove Alicia Keys, Royal Blood, Biffy Clyro and Ocean Colour Scene from the playlist. The first two must be doubtful now. I know there is a bit more to the Biffy rumour but it's confusing having them there for now. OCS could yet still show up but it seems unlikely when they don't otherwise have any shows until December.

Thanks for the appreciation @Dronx, @maelzoid, and @gmb1992, hope you're enjoying it.

I realise there might not be any further announcements :( , but I'm pretty sure Royal Blood have been booked from some info passed my way.

The others I'm less sure about.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...