Brave Sir Robin

8 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Recent additions to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist are Fun Lovin' Criminals, Crowded House, beabadoobee, Eats Everything, the Japanese House, and updated tracks for HAAi and Chris Lorenzo.

Also added TLC, who aren't on the lineup page but seem SR-worthy given their interview comment plus UK date on the Monday - unless you have reason to think otherwise, @eFestivals?

You should be in luck, @Bisque was told she was playing by her manager/label.

Her & Japanese House. The 1975 thing he wouldn’t give away properly.

There is apparently going to be a new fest in Manchester of acts on that label with another in Bristol potentially. Don’t shoot the messenger.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, TrailRunner said:

Thanks so much for this BSR - will liven up my working day no end! Love the addition of Beans on Toast -saw him at Boomtown last year and he was epic!

Yeah love Beans on Toast (now), though tbh the first time I saw him I didn't enjoy him but I think that was because it was Glasto 2016 and I was monumentally pissed off at the time by the mud and couldn't get into the tent and well, it just wasn't the time or the place.  Then saw him last year at Bearded Theory in the sunshine and it was completely different!  Sometimes, the time and the place can really affect how much you enjoy an act.  That said, on the whole 2016 was probably the year I discovered the most new favourite bands who I still listen to.

3 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Playlist is up to date with all the latest self-confirmations/news - Caribou, Royal Blood, Manic Street Preachers, Steve Hillage Band, Terry Reid and Dance System. Also Editors from @Ian Gunpowder's tip in Jan, which sounds legit.

I missed the Royal Blood self-confirm could you point me to it?