Brave Sir Robin

• 2 weeks later...

Added the Streets/Chris Lorenzo tune to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist following Mike Skinner's self-confirm.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, assorted said:

As a fan of this playlist for this year I've created a mirror on Apple Music for myself. It's automated and setup to synchronize weekly. I'm linking to it here in case anyone else wants to hear the playlist on Apple Music :-) https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/glastonbury-2020/pl.u-b6G44CygDoz6 

What do you use for the auto sync?

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Added the Streets/Chris Lorenzo tune to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist following Mike Skinner's self-confirm.

What do you use for the auto sync?

https://soundiiz.com/

I pay like $36 for a year which allows you to convert playlists of over 200 songs and scheduled synchronization of playlists between platforms. Though the scheduled sync feature hasn’t worked so great it gives me duplicates - around 10 tracks every time which isn’t so bad right now but i bet will be a big pain once the playlist is a ton of songs.

Recent updates to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist are new TBC Flamingods, SR Harry Styles, and Haai on the basis of @Matt42's word.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:35 PM, assorted said:

https://soundiiz.com/

I pay like $36 for a year which allows you to convert playlists of over 200 songs and scheduled synchronization of playlists between platforms. Though the scheduled sync feature hasn’t worked so great it gives me duplicates - around 10 tracks every time which isn’t so bad right now but i bet will be a big pain once the playlist is a ton of songs.

Ah, cheers, I've used that site's free function but not paid for it. https://www.tunemymusic.com/ seems to do the same job for free, with no 200 song limit. It also has a sync feature, but that didn't seem to work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Added Macca straight after his tweet (when Neil briefly had him as only a SR!) to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist. His most played are a close run thing and a little uninspiring, I might have to mix them up a bit in a while.

Also added new TBC returning electronica act Amongst the Pigeons, and increased Adam Scott Glasspool's (@admscott) tune quota to 3.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:38 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Added Macca straight after his tweet (when Neil briefly had him as only a SR!) to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist. His most played are a close run thing and a little uninspiring, I might have to mix them up a bit in a while.

Also added new TBC returning electronica act Amongst the Pigeons, and increased Adam Scott Glasspool's (@admscott) tune quota to 3.

Read that as 'tuna quota' and was very confused.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was having another listen to this on my lunch hour and beabadoobee's tracks came up - absolutely loving it, great sound. So I google her to see if she has any shows coming up and I see she'll be in Liverpool in February, fantastic, but that venue is way too big.. oh, she's supporting The 1975. 

I know she's only a Strong Rumour on the lineup page at the moment but really hope I'll get to see her at Glasto.

Recent additions to the Glastonbury 2020 playlist are Fun Lovin' Criminals, Crowded House, beabadoobee, Eats Everything, the Japanese House, and updated tracks for HAAi and Chris Lorenzo.

Also added TLC, who aren't on the lineup page but seem SR-worthy given their interview comment plus UK date on the Monday - unless you have reason to think otherwise, @eFestivals?

On 1/7/2020 at 2:31 PM, WestCountryGirl said:

Was having another listen to this on my lunch hour and beabadoobee's tracks came up - absolutely loving it, great sound. So I google her to see if she has any shows coming up and I see she'll be in Liverpool in February, fantastic, but that venue is way too big.. oh, she's supporting The 1975. 

I know she's only a Strong Rumour on the lineup page at the moment but really hope I'll get to see her at Glasto.

You should be in luck, @Bisque was told she was playing by her manager/label.