Baby and toddler

Fred Zepplin

Well firstly, congratulations!

I took my 9 month old to this year's festival (she's now just turned one) so can only speak on baby sleep situation, but we took a travel cot for her. 

She also bed shared with us at this time so we took a self inflating mattress which was incredibly comfortable (nicer than my bed at home) and also only a few inches off the ground and didn't have any dips like an air mattress would. She came into bed with us during the night and slept very well and if she rolled off she was just sliding onto the floor and not waking up. She didn't do this though as she was so dead asleep. 

I was worried about this as she had just started crawling but she stayed put generally and obviously couldn't undo the zips anyway. 

She was also so knackered from the day she slept the best she's ever slept overnight and barely stirred. 

Best of luck maybe see you around the kids field next year! 

Edited by I feel like Pablo
Spelling mistake