Camp sites

Ali62

If you have a ticket, I really wouldn't be looking at staying two miles outside the gates. You'd be looking at an unwanted journey home every night and a trek every morning. 

Gate A, weather dependent, I'd say your looking at a 15/20 minute walk to the Pyramid. That's not counting other people heading in and around you.

• Like 1

Echo sentiments. See from their website they're introducing a shuttle bus for peak periods in 2020 but do you want to be tied to their schedule? You will have better toilet facilities morning & evening when at Pilton Camping but still be using those at the fest during the day. Personally I wouldn't trade the freedom of being at GF for being tied to a shuttle bus timetable, or a 1hr walk (via unlit roads at night)...or flushing loos. In staying so far off-site you'll be missing so much of the vibe too.