Funnest Glasto sets

Jne___

8 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

This! Massively agree! One of my best sets this year. Right at the front (with George the Horse) going mental. Every time I see them they are fantastic! - Jessi

The choice between them or IDLES was my clashterfuck of the weekend.  Happy with my choice though :)

34 minutes ago, Homer said:

Did you go? How was it? Considered it but most of my festie friends live in the west country.

33 minutes ago, Quark said:

To the fest? I didn't go to that one, just meant when the song goes off.

@deebeedoobee @pilton digger how was the Weekender? 

It was fantastic! The friendliest festival of all 9 this year. Here’s my review: https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/muckyweekender/2019/review.shtml

25 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Ah cheers Neil, hadn't seen that.

21 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

It was fantastic! The friendliest festival of all 9 this year. Here’s my review: https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/muckyweekender/2019/review.shtml

Glad you enjoyed Dee :)

This year, For me the funnest and funniest was the bar steward sons of val doonican on the Avalon stage. Classic songs such as the lady in Gregg's, Walking in man piss and massage in a brothel. Much better than the originals, lady in red, walking in  Memphis and message in a bottle

Hope they get booked for next year. They finished their set joined on stage by Hobo  

16 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Got their whole glasto set on a limited CD, 100 copies only, they produced . Brings back some great memories of their performance. 

I missed out on the cd but I have it saved so I can still listen to it. I’d never heard of them before Bearded theory last year. 

• Upvote 1