Liam confirmed

guypjfreak

37 minutes ago, jow95 said:

Headlining the Other no?

Possibly, though I’d argue 2nd down on Pyramid is bigger than headlining Other. At least with opening the festival it’s something completely different to either of those slots. Plus he’d get another enormous crowd being the first act of the festival.

35 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Reckon his brother is almost nailed on though personally - that’ll be much better than Liam’s set too. 

Only if he plays his first solo album and Oasis songs. Noel's latest offerings are absolutely awful pop-tripe! (obvs IMHO!)

Big fan of Oasis, Noel’s solo stuff, not into Liam’s solo stuff but saw him at Old Trafford thought it was a class gig properly enjoyed it. Glastonbury gig just didn’t happen, dunno if it was the crow/atmosphere for him not getting them up for it. Atmosphere played a massive part when watching Oasis.

28 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Big fan of Oasis, Noel’s solo stuff, not into Liam’s solo stuff but saw him at Old Trafford thought it was a class gig properly enjoyed it. Glastonbury gig just didn’t happen, dunno if it was the crow/atmosphere for him not getting them up for it. Atmosphere played a massive part when watching Oasis.

For the 2017 gig on the Other Stage apparently there were a lot of sound problems for about half the crowd. I was at the front so it seemed fine to me. Not sure about this years as I wasn’t there. 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

For the 2017 gig on the Other Stage apparently there were a lot of sound problems for about half the crowd. I was at the front so it seemed fine to me. Not sure about this years as I wasn’t there. 

God I actually forgot about that one. Was better than this years but sound went dog shite after a few tunes. See them at their own show I say.  

On 10/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, DareToDibble said:

Possibly, though I’d argue 2nd down on Pyramid is bigger than headlining Other. At least with opening the festival it’s something completely different to either of those slots. Plus he’d get another enormous crowd being the first act of the festival.

Just think that he’s done that before with Beady eye and they were a fraction of the size as him now as a solo artist, I know the other opener is usually special but not someone who can sell out loads of arenas and Finsbury Park, old Trafford etc. Cant see it myself. I could see a secret set happening but not 3pm at croissant neuf or the like, it would be a big john peel or the park jobby, Can expect him to be there obviously, but also realistic he May play no where and just goes like Noel does most years along with various other celebs. 

basically we have no idea

21 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

If you were stood on the left as you face the stage, you could barely hear a thing. Centre and right side were fine.

• 1 year later...