Liam confirmed

guypjfreak

48 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I can't see it. He's not gonna be headlining and he was 2nd on Pyramid last year so not sure where he would even go from there.

Apart from that, he's not even been asked to play.

Looks very much to me like he's just putting it out there that he's free that weekend and will be there anyway - just in case.

I think he'll go down well if he is Friday morning Other Stage, or headlining JP or Other against Swift, but any other slot is going to be a bit dead, seeing as it would be 3 in a row.

I like him so would be happy for him to play, but don't put him on the Pyramid again.

15 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Surprise set is the only other logical step for me

Potential for that to be rammed though. Wasn't there this year but certainly what I seen on the BBC it looked like that field was near full. Could have been some of the Killers crowd but I'd say Liam could still pull a serious crowd of his own

Was at the Beady Eye secret set in 2011 I think it was. From memory that was busy enough. He's well surpassed that size on his own