Diana Ross

JoeyT

56 minutes ago, The Nal said:

As was the fun for most of it. 

What song was she asking everyone to sing an no one did? We were close to the front and no one around us was singing. Dead silence. 

I am sure it was Still waiting, just watched it back, hilarious. She chose the wrong time to get that going and then tried again with upside down to greater success.

Having just watched it back i thought it was great fun. Sure she was reading the lyrics from a monitor but a lot of older singers do this as memories fade for songs they might not have sang for a while or if on her new stuff she hadn't properly learned yet. Shes doing ok for 78. Indeed on the new stuff, ok to shamelessly plug a new album and i like ' Thank you' but not three when she could have sang the likes of ' touch me in the morning', though debatable if she has it in her to sing it. Dispite the sound problem, and we were right at the back by the toilets with a great view of the field, it was Pimms Oclock for us and had a great time.