Diana Ross

JoeyT

12 hours ago, doogie said:

Some interesting titbits on Diana Ross's fan page:

https://dianarossofficialfanclub.com/2019/10/12/diana-ross-is-set-to-tour-the-uk-in-2020/

"As regards to the Glastonbury concert at the Pyramid Stage on June 28, 2020, what we can say is that she is planning a show based on her UK success that´s why "Chain Reaction", "I´m Still Waiting" and "When You Tell Me That You Love Me" are going to be included in the setlist. Also, two guest stars would perform with her on stage. One would be a established star and a current star would be the other."

This is good to hear. ‘I’m Still Waiting’ is such a classic, get them in and get the likes of ‘Why Do Fools Fall In Love?’ out.

12 hours ago, doogie said:

Some interesting titbits on Diana Ross's fan page:

https://dianarossofficialfanclub.com/2019/10/12/diana-ross-is-set-to-tour-the-uk-in-2020/

"As regards to the Glastonbury concert at the Pyramid Stage on June 28, 2020, what we can say is that she is planning a show based on her UK success that´s why "Chain Reaction", "I´m Still Waiting" and "When You Tell Me That You Love Me" are going to be included in the setlist. Also, two guest stars would perform with her on stage. One would be a established star and a current star would be the other."

This has to be Lionel and then who knows. Its funny but if its Chris Martin, I will actually laugh. Good to know Chain Reaction will be on rotation. 

Help me here. I swear I heard a story about Diana Ross and how one of the events that lead to her becoming numero uno in The Supremes involved a costume change. They'd all wear the same getup and perform a change on stage to reveal another outfit, again matching. Apparently at one gig, unbeknown to the rest of the group, they did the change but Diana revealed a completely different outfit to the other three.

I swear I heard/read this story before, but I cannot find it knocking about on the internet. Has anyone else heard this or have I just invented it. Sounds like something she'd do!!

• 1 year later...

Hello,

We're contacting you to let you know that the Diana Ross tour planned to take place in June/July 2021 has been postponed.

Statement: "We are rescheduling the Diana Ross UK tour. The dates have been moved to next summer, June and early July 2022 due to the UK government guidelines and notifications.  All tickets will remain valid for the new shows, with the exact dates being announced soon.  We appreciate your patience, and we look forward to seeing you next year"

We know you will disappointed with this news and looking for the latest information - once we have an update on the new show date, we will be in touch again.

For now, keep safe, keep healthy and look after each other.

Your friends at AXS

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...