Diana Ross

JoeyT

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

It's hard to tell the difference. Either results in a drunk auntie dragging you to the dancefloor at a wedding. 

Speaking of aunties, well uncles actually. Uncle died a couple of years back, wasn't a big music fan so my old man chose the song for when he was being cremated.

Chain Reaction. 

Not sure if he was trolling his brother after his death or if he genuinely thought the song was apt somehow. We all laughed either way. 30 people in a crematorium giggling away, including his wife and kids, as their old mans corpse was being burned up.

Guy in the crematorium - "what song will I play"

"Chain reaction"

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SiJo86 said:

Lionel apparently hasn't sung Endless Love with Diana Ross for 37 years....

...fully expect that to change by the time Diana Ross' set has finished on the Sunday.

Genuinely wouldnt be surprised if the old goat comes back for a second taste of the cherry. He's plainly horny for it.

Speaking of horny old goats, I'm watching the Manilow Proms at the moment on the red button. Would also own.

20 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Genuinely wouldnt be surprised if the old goat comes back for a second taste of the cherry. He's plainly horny for it.

Speaking of horny old goats, I'm watching the Manilow Proms at the moment on the red button. Would also own.

Now wondering if Baz is also DTF on Chain Reaction.

Some interesting titbits on Diana Ross's fan page:

https://dianarossofficialfanclub.com/2019/10/12/diana-ross-is-set-to-tour-the-uk-in-2020/

"As regards to the Glastonbury concert at the Pyramid Stage on June 28, 2020, what we can say is that she is planning a show based on her UK success that´s why "Chain Reaction", "I´m Still Waiting" and "When You Tell Me That You Love Me" are going to be included in the setlist. Also, two guest stars would perform with her on stage. One would be a established star and a current star would be the other."

• Upvote 2