Diana Ross

JoeyT

I'm buzzing about this - Diana Ross is a proper legend - even @stuartbert two hats can't complain about her being described as a legend
Tamla Motown was part of the soundtrack to my youth - Friday school discos: Baby Love, Reflections, You Can't Hurry Love, Love Child plus all the later ones -  Someday We'll be Together, Chain Reaction, I'm still Waiting - I can't wait for this.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Quark said:

Recent reviews all seem pretty good. Compilation / clip vid from her time in Vegas earlier this year here. Never been the strongest voice but fuck it she's 75 and sounds alright. Ain't no Mountain around 4:30

well she’s not miming but her backing singers are helping a lot.

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Recognized her name but couldn't think of any songs off the top of my head. Put on a playlist and... holy fuck she's incredible? Can't believe how many songs I recognise, she's got hits for days

I'm sooo hyped

She's the queen of motown. The Supreme days were incredible.