Diana Ross

JoeyT

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I am surprised that people think she wont draw the crowd of lionel? I assumed she was a much bigger draw.

Exactly my thoughts. I love them both from my parents listening to them while I was growing up. But Supremes bigger than Commodores and Diana bigger than Lionel. She'll easy get the same size crowd and I'd be surprised if it's not bigger. Imagine the flash mobs going round for Chain Reaction like they did for Dancing on the Ceiling!!!

32 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Kylie definitely had a major crowd crust, I have just to the right of the right hand sound stage and had room to dance.

Just for demographics, my mates and me are 26-29 year olds and we are all dead excited, more so for Miss Ross than Kylie.

I've never heard this term before, big fan.

This is my absolute dream of a legend announcement... we were so disappointed when the rumours around Diana being legend in 2017 were untrue, she was the hubbies art project many moons ago when he did O level art!  And it's an absolutely brilliant booking for the big 50.... now just to get a ticket :o(

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

I shall be something of a regular in the local charity shops over the next 8 months. With a VERY specific shopping list :lol:

I have a rather fetching disco number I actually bought on the farm in Oxfam. This doesn't stop me looking for something even more bling and better. Gonna be legendary! ?

6 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I'm with you , bought a sparkly number at the Oxfam stall last year but it needs to be more ballgown/cocktail dress dhaarrllliiing

Yes!!! Winter hunting for sparkly ballgowns. Should keep us amused along with the rum research. 

3 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

I think the legend slot is always great. Except ELO. They were terrible

Lionel still the best set I've ever seen at glasto, was torture for me having to watch kylie on TV last year

ELO were fantastic, it’s the crowd that were awful.