Diana Ross

JoeyT

I've managed to just about hold it together after the disappointment of missing out on Sunday but this has just tipped me over the edge.    Even more desperate now to be there.  It's my 50th next year and she's been on my Glastonbury Bucket list for a few years!

Flights are booked - Camper is booked....Just need those tickets...by hook or by crook.....

Edited by nusha

4 minutes ago, august1 said:

Reckon the early legend announcement means no headliner for a while?

Part of me hopes so.  I quite like it to get dragged out, don't want all my treats too close together.

The other part of me hopes we get anything to avoid another 2 million pages on why the 1975 are / aren't bigger / better than Foals...

• Upvote 4

Excellent news and booking. Am I correct in thinking that her name has been circling the spot for the last few years but they've ended up having someone else?

Sadly I can't see her getting the same size crowd as Kylie, I don't think she carries as much sway with the younger generations. 

Fuck that's turned me Upside Down, that's a hell of a legend slot. 

I'd definitely be Coming Out of my tent for that on a Sunday afternoon. There'd be a huge crowd though, would have to get in early, otherwise there Ain't No Mountain High Enough to see over everyone...

Eh? Anyone!?

• Upvote 2