‘Too big to sub too small to headline’

Matt42

1 minute ago, ITK19889 said:

I would love Courteeners to headline just to see the meltdown commence on here. It Would be something to behold ???

not 2019 forever would be a beautiful 2020 moment if they hadn't already made me turn on them when they gave that song to bloody man bloody u.

5 minutes ago, Jitterbug_87 said:

Queen....personally love them and went to see them a few years back they were amazing but without freddie could they headline?? 

Definitely. I’d love that.

There’s something about badgers though, it’s been raised on here many times. Badger set > Queen set according to Prof Dr space cadet Brian May.

3 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

Definitely. I’d love that.

There’s something about badgers though, it’s been raised on here many times. Badger set > Queen set according to Prof Dr space cadet Brian May.

Haven't been on here for a few years but even b4 this was efests and just a glasto board the badgers were always held in high regard ??

3 hours ago, David Gray (90+2) said:

They really aren't though.

Why not? they have had 15 top ten singles in this country and 43 top 40 singles.  Thats triple the amount of top 10 singles and double the amount of top 40 singles in comparison to the cure.They have also had more no 1 albums and more top 10 albums They are also a far bigger band world wide. If the Cure can headline then Depeche Mode can.

They don't get the accolades in the mainstream in this country, in comparison to other bands as they were not considered cool. They were a bit of a laughing stock due to their image in the early 80's. Don't confuse that with a lack of popularity and they seem to be considered a lot cooler these days than they have ever been.

• Like 1