Local Ticket Sales

Mrumpus

12 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Lol 

Bloody freaky just sat here and wife asks if you and Co needed help with village tickets lol look on here and your here lol 

Not sure if we can help.. Can we and if so we're there for you. Xx

Thanks ol'son.  Really appreciate your support but we don't have to buy tickets. We are not involved in this sale. It's just for not-very-local locals . We get ours sorted by email desperate to this online stuff.

43 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

The suggestion was that the hairdresser travels to the festival site to provide hair cutting/styling services.

Surely being local they would have a good case for a spot if they wanted to set up one of those stalls offering blow drying/hair washing/styling services?

expensive to set up a mobile salon for 1 week a year though, even if you could theoretically get a cheap/free pitch, plus they may not be inclined to spend the week cutting smashed peoples hair. just playing devils advocate though, if I was in the same position I would go for it 100%.

20 hours ago, grilladelphia said:

expensive to set up a mobile salon for 1 week a year though, even if you could theoretically get a cheap/free pitch, plus they may not be inclined to spend the week cutting smashed peoples hair. just playing devils advocate though, if I was in the same position I would go for it 100%.

It's a hassle for anyone to set up a stall at the festival, but the potential to make a lot of money is huge. There are other salon stalls that manage it and the demand seems to be there as they get fully booked in advance. They could complain about not having custom or they could find another way to get custom from the festival, it's purely up to them.

Edited by Johnnyseven

6 minutes ago, CY 2019 said:

I wonder how many tickets have been set aside for both the inner and outer zones and if it is likely that all tickets will be gone pre 10am?

I believe there will be a batch held back for 10am as if they're all sold out before the 10am areas even get a chance then there will be uproar in my opinion