Jump to content

Lionel Richie Glastonbury Set 2015 Cinema Showings


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

That whole set was great fun, but Hello, Dancing on the Ceiling and All Night Long were three of the greatest live music moments of my life.  No post-modern irony, no tongue in cheek, just absolutely amazing scenes.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Quark said:

That whole set was great fun, but Hello, Dancing on the Ceiling and All Night Long were three of the greatest live music moments of my life.  No post-modern irony, no tongue in cheek, just absolutely amazing scenes.

Absolutely agree. Being traditionally into metal/rock people don't expect me to say Lionel was one of the best live acts I've ever watched. Would love to relive that Sunday

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Show a couple of days before Glasto. Reckon a guest with Diana is likely? I know guests usually never go as we predict but it’s gotta be likely?

He does say in every set that he wants her to join him on stage but she never does...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:16 AM, Matt42 said:

Show a couple of days before Glasto. Reckon a guest with Diana is likely? I know guests usually never go as we predict but it’s gotta be likely?

This could happen! Wow... that would be amazing.

It's totally up to Diana Ross - Lionel would do it for free I reckon.  He's always asking her to sing it with him.

https://www.smoothradio.com/news/music/lionel-richie-diana-ross-endless-love-duet/

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigChief said:

Busiest I have ever seen the Pyramid in an afternoon (possibly 2nd busiest ever after The Rolling Stones). Only just clocked this and missed out, would have loved to see it again without being squashed ?

Busier than Dolly?

Have you been on the sauce?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigChief said:

Busiest I have ever seen the Pyramid in an afternoon (possibly 2nd busiest ever after The Rolling Stones). Only just clocked this and missed out, would have loved to see it again without being squashed ?

 

12 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Busier than Dolly?

Have you been on the sauce?

 

Dolly and Kylie definitely bigger crowds... but Lionel had a good one!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...