2020 Competitions Thread

cb4747

Just now, Sam W said:

Probably be easier to find from March onwards when Mallets start promoting the competition - I reckon it's just production reasons why we've got a few crates with codes slipping through this early

They will ramp up production to meet the demand and of course once it was promoted by them initially there will be the hardcore fans that will rush out to find it ... oops ... availability will improve in time 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Co-op / Carlsberg
6 pairs of tickets to be won

To enter purchase one of the following at a Co-Op store: a Carlsberg Danish Pilsner 4 x 440ml or 10 x 440ml pack or a Carlsberg Export 4 x 440ml pack from a Co-Op Store retain the till receipt (Receipt).

Then input your 4 digit transaction ID (Txn) located at the bottom of your till receipt at Carlsberg.co.uk/Glastonbury-promotion. Keep receipt as proof of purchase. Promotion is open between 11.03.20 - 12.05.20. 1 entry per person.

https://www.carlsberg.com/en-gb/glastonbury-promotion

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, baggie92 said:

Mallets cider competition is now closed, anyone know when they are drawing the winners?

Yes kind of .. the draw was after the 8th ... I’ve already tweeted them to ask ... no reply as yet ... if I get anything I’ll post it on here 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Nice one Gnomicide. Thanks for posting. I have forwarded the details to a few mates who would want to avail of that opportunity to win and to donate at the same time.

No problem Yog, good luck to them. There are a few other prizes that are worth looking into if you fancied donating but didn't want the Glastonbury tickets.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have barely got a pot to piss in right now, so can't donate the little I have to anybody, I'm afraid. 

Nowadays, it’s not really the £5 that deters me from entering this. I would, at least, consider entering. I find it perverse. I wouldn’t want to, win, to, hang out, somewhere. Not if the place doesn’t make itself accessible by selling normal tickets.

3 hours ago, stt11 said:

Nowadays, it’s not really the £5 that deters me from entering this. I would, at least, consider entering. I find it perverse. I wouldn’t want to, win, to, hang out, somewhere. Not if the place doesn’t make itself accessible by selling normal tickets.

Hello stt11,

I didn't look at it in any particular detail. I was guessing that you would win 2 tickets and then go camp in a public field like you would do normally, and then just bin any trimmings they offer.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have barely got a pot to piss in right now, so can't donate the little I have to anybody, I'm afraid. 

If you are unable to donate at the moment, you don't have to donate to enter, just need a post card & stamp.

To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address, email address and contact telephone number to: ILoveLive Prize Draw, c/o PSA, PO Box 2709, Bath, BA1 3YS, UK. Entries must be sent on a postcard or on or within an envelope. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in a single envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the promotion. Entries sent by post must be received by the closing date and time for receipt of entries. Postal entries without correct and sufficient postage paid will be invalid and will not be considered. Personal and hand deliveries will not be accepted.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dukeicon said:

If you are unable to donate at the moment, you don't have to donate to enter, just need a post card & stamp.

To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address, email address and contact telephone number to: ILoveLive Prize Draw, c/o PSA, PO Box 2709, Bath, BA1 3YS, UK. Entries must be sent on a postcard or on or within an envelope. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in a single envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the promotion. Entries sent by post must be received by the closing date and time for receipt of entries. Postal entries without correct and sufficient postage paid will be invalid and will not be considered. Personal and hand deliveries will not be accepted.

That's very thoughtful of you Dukeicon, thank you. I'll give that a whirl and leave it to the hands of fate. :)

• 2 weeks later...