2020 Competitions Thread

cb4747

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If that's how you feel, then please do put your ticket back in the pot as I'm sure anyone in this thread would love to have it. 

No need for that zoo old son I'm feeling grand again lol.. Just a blip.. Still isn't glastonbury as we knew it but as the song goes. 

9b7df59e01fc4712f787eafabbecf689--daft-punk-music-posters.jpg

On 10/11/2019 at 10:16 AM, guypjfreak said:

No but don't get me started I've just stopped lol

Just thought she.... My darling daughter could buy it for my Xmas present.... She never knows what to get me apart from pearl jam and I've got most all of that..... Thanks Sally and zoo.. 

If you were thinking of getting the ticket for your daughter and you would like the book for Christmas you should suggest it to her! It's a win win even if you don't win the tickets - she has something non pearl jam related to get you, you get the book.

And if on the chance you guys win the tickets your daughter gets to go to glastonbury with you which I'm sure would cheer you up surely :)

• 2 weeks later...

If it’s anything like any of their previous competitions you need to go to wherever you think it is in person and claim it. They will make it purposefully vague for the first day or two to make it stretch out a bit of radio. 

Still the e festivals hive mind stands a good chance!