Graspop 2020

Death By Sexy

4 minutes ago, Apocalyptica said:

The website is down in my region at least. Does anyone has the poster or the new 72 names post? 

Airbourne, Alcest, Alestorm, Alter Bridge, Amorphis, Anathema, Anti-Flag, August Burns Red, Babymetal, Battle Beast, Beyond the black, Body Cout Ft. Ice-T, Boston Manor, Bury Tomorrow, Chelsea Grin, Creeper, Deep Purple, Deez Nuts, Deftones, Dimmu Borgir, Disillusion, Disturbed, Dog Eat Dog, Dool, Down, Dream State, Dying Fetus, Enter Shikari, Exciter, Fields Of The Nephilim, Foreigner, Fu Manchu, Gaahls Wyrd, Good Riddance, Heathen, Heaven Shall Burn, High On Fire, In Extremo, Kadavar, Killing Joke, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lagwagon, M.O.D., Mayhem, Me And That Man, Mercyful Fate, Mispyrming, Motionless in White, My Dying Bride, Naglfar, Obituary, Of Mice & Men, Opeth, Our Survival Depends On Us, P.O.D., Paradise Lost, Powerflo, Powerwolf, Sacred Reich, Sepultura, Shvpes, Silverstein, Slapshot, Soen, Steel Panther, The Great Old Ones, The Offspring, The Vintage Caravan, Thunder, Tribulation, Vltimas, Wayward Sons and Wednesday 13.

Site is still down.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Death By Sexy said:

Great list, a lot of different subgenres are represented well. 

249 for 4 days, 259 if you want to come a day earlier (wednesday). It is not known yet if there is anything to do at the festival site on wednesday. 

The metal top 100 and some Belgian bands normally

35 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Sunday they have 4 potential ms2 headliners: deftones, disturbed, the offspring and deep purple. 
I expect a smaller, cheaper, headliner this day. Nightwish is a realistic option.

On Friday they have room for a very big name.

You think Priest are MS1 headliner??

42 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Sunday they have 4 potential ms2 headliners: deftones, disturbed, the offspring and deep purple. 
I expect a smaller, cheaper, headliner this day. Nightwish is a realistic option.

SOAD excluded? Sunday was the only available day. Sad that is the case for Sunday, another cheap bump like Saturday :(

2 hours ago, Ken19 said:

MS1: TBA (headliner) - Deep Purple - Killswitch Engage - TBA - Thunder - TBA.
MS2 : The Offspring - Disturbed - Deftones - Body Count - Sepultura - Dog Eat Dog.

Would be sick like this!

1 hour ago, Set said:

Is the soundtrack of the small clip they just published a hint for one of the remaining headliners?

SlipKnot two years in a raw? Don't think so.

They announced about 75 bands now included 2 headliners. They'll look how sales are going on from tomorrow. Headliners and more announcement in December for sure.