Graspop 2020

Death By Sexy

18 minutes ago, RubenFrusciante said:

IF Rage Against The Machine is playing in Europe by the end of June, they will defnitely play at Rock Werchter instead of Graspop.

2 people above already mentioned that prophets of rage was booked for graspop. you never know that the management made a deal to replace prophets of rage with RATM or anything of that sorts. Either way it means that graspop needs to be considered if RATM comes to belgium. And in my honest opinion (not that this matters for booking) is RATM stylistically a much better fit for graspop than for werchter.

12 minutes ago, xydroh said:

2 people above already mentioned that prophets of rage was booked for graspop. you never know that the management made a deal to replace prophets of rage with RATM or anything of that sorts. Either way it means that graspop needs to be considered if RATM comes to belgium. And in my honest opinion (not that this matters for booking) is RATM stylistically a much better fit for graspop than for werchter.

That may be, but RATM are not the same league as POR. If Rock Werchter has the oportunity to let RATM play at their festival, they will. 

I disagree with you that RATM fits better at Graspop, I reckon they're just like SOAD a perfect (co)headliner for both festivals, (in my opinion RATM are even bigger).But we'll see if they come to Belgium at all ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, xydroh said:

Maybe Tool was a much better fit for GMM too. Tool played RW.
imo same story for RATM if they come over.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:48 PM, Death By Sexy said:

Facebook event says 19-20-21 june

For 2018, events or social media descriptions also said 3 days when teased "First names soon"... then 3 weeks later, they announce XL Edition. They always put the dates in the Facebook banners but not this time. So I guess we can have some hope for an edition like 2018. But if they're making all this sh*t only for GNR once again, I'd be a bit disappointed. Aerosmith, so they can make both Graspop and Hellfest?

https://www.musicall.com/publication/un-graspop-2020-sur-4-jours?fbclid=IwAR2igeWLEzCcMQPIYPIWCa4Q4RCAaCyWmamVxTOqOTRAU2r2dOiLiaF9sKk

"A source close to Live Nation confirmed that a large group was delaying the first announcement of Graspop. However, it was clarified today that this famous band would not be in the first announcement. Another unforeseen event also disrupted GMM's schedule: indeed, Prophets Of Rage were supposed to close the Main Stage 2 one of three days. Off, the band was suddenly paused to allow the expected and unexpected return of Rage Against The Machine. Will they be at Graspop? It would be nice but if they come to Belgium, it will probably be Rock Werchter: business is business."

35 minutes ago, Kusy said:

https://www.musicall.com/publication/un-graspop-2020-sur-4-jours?fbclid=IwAR2igeWLEzCcMQPIYPIWCa4Q4RCAaCyWmamVxTOqOTRAU2r2dOiLiaF9sKk

"A source close to Live Nation confirmed that a large group was delaying the first announcement of Graspop. However, it was clarified today that this famous band would not be in the first announcement. Another unforeseen event also disrupted GMM's schedule: indeed, Prophets Of Rage were supposed to close the Main Stage 2 one of three days. Off, the band was suddenly paused to allow the expected and unexpected return of Rage Against The Machine. Will they be at Graspop? It would be nice but if they come to Belgium, it will probably be Rock Werchter: business is business."

Lmao, they're just quoting Ken19.