Graspop 2020

Death By Sexy

10 minutes ago, cristyflorin said:

'cause Ken19 is a legit insider with tons of validated clues/details re: Werchter, Graspop and NOS. Dismissing him with your petty comment was uncalled for, laughable. 

Ok,but i was just asking for the source,then you can believe who and what you want,no problem...

Edited by Fabrizzo

To be honest this is the only forum I ever saw where people care that much about downvotes (apart from things like Stackoverflow or discogs where you lose some functionalites if the majority of your posts/sales get negative feedback, but that's normal since it's much more professional and work-based.)

On another note: I think Ken his correct/false ratio on all his posts is probably something like 99 against 1

Edited by Boss89

12 minutes ago, everest said:

If you follow Werchter, Nos and some other topics, you would know that Ken is legit insider.

Edit: lol you downvoted my message in opener topic which was true. You can downvote all my messages, I dont care. Grow up

I was asking for the source,knowing that probably i wouldn't have an answer... I didn't offend/insult anyone and you downvote me..the matter ends here for me...

13 minutes ago, xydroh said:

Man there's not much happening this year, no leaks, no website tricks no nothing. Have we ever had a dry spell this long?

It's only the beginning of October... 

I remember that only a couple of years ago the announcements barely started before the begin/half of november. They get earlier year by year.

Just now, Boss89 said:

It's only the beginning of October... 

I remember that only a couple of years ago the announcements barely started before the begin/half of november. They get earlier year by year.

i'm more talking about the lack of bands announcing themselves, or spoiling it etc, normally we have some confirmations by now although not officially.

Just to make some things clear. Graspop is a live nation festival. The biggest bands are booked by Herman and his crew. Sometimes you have a band that’s possible on both festivals. Like Tool. But after years of lobbying and hard work, it’s obvious that they wanted Tool back in Werchter. In the Future they will play Graspop, they were an option for this year, but they will focus on the arena tour.

A perfect circle was not touring in 2018 in the Werchter weekend. Do the math...

• Upvote 2

On 10/11/2019 at 3:58 PM, Ken19 said:

Just to make some things clear. Graspop is a live nation festival. The biggest bands are booked by Herman and his crew. Sometimes you have a band that’s possible on both festivals. Like Tool. But after years of lobbying and hard work, it’s obvious that they wanted Tool back in Werchter. In the Future they will play Graspop, they were an option for this year, but they will focus on the arena tour.

A perfect circle was not touring in 2018 in the Werchter weekend. Do the math...

Any Idea if the announcement will be today?

• 2 weeks later...