Chris Martin

Hugh Jass

45 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I'm sensing sales of Chris Martin masks will go up by next June! 

My mate and I were waay at the back for Stormzy and when we eventually disbelievingly twigged who was at the piano she let forth the funniest and most earnest rant I've heard in years. There wasn't even much swearing just a lot of depth of feeling. She had me weeping with laughter. Jump to Sunday and her face...?  So yeah, she's totally waking up to Chris Martin in our tent next year.

Edited by scaryclaireyfairy

6 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

My mate and I were waay at the back for Stormzy and when we eventually disbelievingly twigged who was at the piano she let forth the funniest and most earnest rant I've heard in years. There wasn't even much swearing just a lot of depth of feeling. She had me weeping with laughter. Jump to Sunday and her face...?  So yeah, she's totally waking up to Chris Martin in our tent next year.

A great prank to be had next years festival if you could organise a load of people with Chris Martin masks! 

11 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

He is but how many times did he actually play? I only saw him with Kylie but where else did he show up?

Stormzy & another one

edit: sorry I thought it was him with Dave doing Thiago Silva

Edited by Bisque
  • Upvote 1

On 10/8/2019 at 12:16 PM, Matt42 said:

That’s what they are hopefully doing!

Hopefully not, avoiding them at all costs is what its about. And the murmurs are one person running with the idea that a new album means theyre locked up. Only way its true is if the iNdustry leaks the headliners early, which has been par for the course the last 5 years. Oddly enough coachella is in a similar sceneario as glasto where they have 2 headliners booked and one on the brink.