Who do you just kinda assume will be there?

zeppelin

15 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

At least one member of Squeeze.

Seen Paul Carrack twice there and his early on Pyramid set in 2017 was one of my favourite. Also seen him on his own the other year at Manchester Philharmonic and it was outstanding. I'll take another Jools Holland set too. Nice early on Pyramid field set where I can chill in my chair 

45 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Seen Paul Carrack twice there and his early on Pyramid set in 2017 was one of my favourite. Also seen him on his own the other year at Manchester Philharmonic and it was outstanding. I'll take another Jools Holland set too. Nice early on Pyramid field set where I can chill in my chair 

Saw Carrack as well early in 2017 on Pyramid, was a great start to the day sat in the sun listening to him.

5 hours ago, Heather90 said:

High Soceity are usually on in the Circus big top, always a highlight for me. High ropes acrobatics with one guy who is in his 70s. They are fantastic 

I WILL make it to Mik Artistik this year. Chainska Brassika are there many a year and are a band I love. Anywhere on Thursday night would be great. 

I saw High Society totally by accident this year, they were brilliant! 

5 hours ago, Heather90 said:

High Soceity are usually on in the Circus big top, always a highlight for me. High ropes acrobatics with one guy who is in his 70s. They are fantastic 

I WILL make it to Mik Artistik this year. Chainska Brassika are there many a year and are a band I love. Anywhere on Thursday night would be great. 

So thats what they're called I stumbled into the circus tent a few years ago and caught their performance with the older guy jumping from the highest point he could, great fun. 

6 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

So thats what they're called I stumbled into the circus tent a few years ago and caught their performance with the older guy jumping from the highest point he could, great fun. 

I actually went and asked at the Circus tent my second year if they were back and what they were called. It really is one of my highlights of the weekend. 

At risk of being lynched by the veterans I found Radiohead wasn't for me and so left that year. It was too busy to get round to the Other stage or near West Holts so me and my friend ended up in the Circus that evening. We had a great time!