Gilgamesh69

2020 non-Pyramid headliners

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I'd they put NIN up against Miss Taylor I'd be a bit annoyed, moreso if it was SOAD.

All good with System. Download exclusive. 

24 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

As far as rumoured Pyramid headliners go, the only one I'd want NIN to go up against would be Foals/The 1975/whoever ends up on that day, which seems unlikely. They're the perfect counter-headliner to Taylor, but damn would that be a sucky clash for me.

I'd be very upset with a Taylor NIN clash. Would see Taylor as I imagine it will be my only chance to ever

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

If NIN are indeed doing European festivals next summer let's get them closer the Other on Sunday opposite Taylor eh? 

Sounds like Beyoncé vs. Queens of the Stone Age from 2011. QotSA was absolutely amazing that night.

For some reason I’ve been working on a Wolf Alice/Bon Iver/Pet Shop Boys Other Stage headliner trio

Fully expect Wolf Alice to be headlining Other. 

Sam Fender could have a chance too however i'd expect him to be Pyramid daytime/early evening. 

46 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Sounds like Beyoncé vs. Queens of the Stone Age from 2011. QotSA was absolutely amazing that night.

Possibly my favourite QotSA show, and if NIN did the same slot I don't think there are many acts that would even make me consider being anywhere else.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I bet Gerry Cinnamon headlines the Other stage.

He'll definitely be there next year, he said something along the lines of "this won't be the last time I see you guys" at his performance this year. 

Well The Black Keys have apparemtly cancelled all their eu tour dates this summer, so not them.

1 hour ago, evannn said:

Bombay Bicycle Club on JP

Hoping these will show up somewhere. Just not sure what type of position they’d get after their hiatus? 

Edited by TheFullShaboo
Typo

55 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

For some reason I’ve been working on a Wolf Alice/Bon Iver/Pet Shop Boys Other Stage headliner trio

Looks doable. I think LDR could be in the mix too.

14 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Well The Black Keys have apparemtly cancelled all their eu tour dates this summer, so not them.

Had they announced any?

14 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Hoping these will show up somewhere. Just not sure what type of position they’d get after their hiatus? 

Other sub

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Had they announced any?

No but there were quite a few reports of them pulling out of EU fests for next year on international forums (think it was the Primavera one?)