Ballot for 50 pairs of tickets

MadScientist

3 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

You can check you deleted items and recover them. It won't have though. Don't worry, I've done the same.

I don't think I can as my online server (if that's what it's called) deletes them.  I think.  But as you say, the chances are pretty small.

So have they notified the winners from the book buyers yet?

6 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

I tried to enter the ballot and my registration had already been used.  I have no idea who entered me.  Do we think both registrations would receive an email or only the lead person?

Both. 

No one I know got one.

Doesn't seem to be anyone on here either yet.

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Yes doesn't seem to be anyone in any Facebook groups either who has gotten them. Just shows that a ballot would be a bad idea as no die hards seem to have gotten any. 

Genuinely thought we'd get a winner or two off here.

Worries me more for the resale.

1 minute ago, missnutmeg said:

Worries me more about volunteering which is my Plan B, think I’ve already accepted that chances of resale tix are going to be very slim unfortunately  ?

I can't volunteer as it's a fight to get time off work as it is. Register your interest as early as you can. 

19 minutes ago, missnutmeg said:

Worries me more about volunteering which is my Plan B, think I’ve already accepted that chances of resale tix are going to be very slim unfortunately  ?

Get registered ASAP.  Prior to the main sale we pre registered with wateraid, they have a form to express interest before actual registration opens. We also e mailed them giving them an idea of our suitability etc and received a nice personal reply . Very fortunately we got tickets in the main sale so won’t have to volunteer but wouldn’t have hesitated if we had to. Best of luck anyway in the resale , we will be helping! 

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Get registered ASAP.  Prior to the main sale we pre registered with wateraid, they have a form to express interest before actual registration opens. We also e mailed them giving them an idea of our suitability etc and received a nice personal reply . Very fortunately we got tickets in the main sale so won’t have to volunteer but wouldn’t have hesitated if we had to. Best of luck anyway in the resale , we will be helping! 

Ah thanks, I really am starting to believe I will actually be volunteering next year so will be looking at all options ??

• Upvote 1