Ballot for 50 pairs of tickets

MadScientist

16 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

placed in what is the most in demand area in terms of camping within the festival 

What are the most in-demand campsites?

We were in Dairy Ground (I think) this year and it filled up quick on the Wednesday, but figured there were camps closer to the action that fill up quicker.

1 hour ago, MaxPower said:

We were in Dairy Ground (I think) this year and it filled up quick on the Wednesday, but figured there were camps closer to the action that fill up quicker.

Any of the ones around pyramid and penards are the ones people typically rush for and queue early for I would say ... plenty of other perfectly good camping about ... just say hi to neighbours .. offer a drink and all will be Great for the 5 days 

1 hour ago, MaxPower said:

First to fill up seems to be the front of Row Mead - facing the pyramid - I watched them all running there, the gates opened bang on 08:00 and the front row was full by 08:10 I think.

Camera 3 (1)a.jpg

Edited by Avalon_Fields

Yeah, its not very clear.

'Only one ballot entry is permitted per registration number' so I'm guessing you cannot be down as an entrant and then down as a guest on another entry. Not worth trying if they say duplicate numbers will be excluded

2 minutes ago, m_bantam said:

Yeah, its not very clear.

'Only one ballot entry is permitted per registration number' so I'm guessing you cannot be down as an entrant and then down as a guest on another entry. Not worth trying if they say duplicate numbers will be excluded

Totally agree, too risky. So I will enter for me and the mrs, but she cannot enter as well. 

2 minutes ago, hhunting said:

so if you have multiple registrations you can enter more than once? isn't that a bit unfair?

"Only one ballot entry is permitted per registration number, and any duplicate entries or entries which contain registrations which have an existing ticket booking / ballot entry will be excluded."

So yes, looks like one per reg number not person?!

4 minutes ago, hhunting said:

so if you have multiple registrations you can enter more than once? isn't that a bit unfair?

yup.  This is why they won't be doing ballots next year when the number of registrations mysteriously rises from 2.4 million to 4.5 billion.

Imagine four scenarios

1) John and Jane (John as lead booker)

2) Jane and John (Jane as lead booker)

3) Dave and John (Dave as lead booker)

4) John and Dave (John as lead booker)

How many of these would be treated as duplicates and which would survive the filter?

Edited by UEF

1 minute ago, UEF said:

Imagine four scenarios

How many of these would be treated as duplicates and which would survive the filter?

none

3 minutes ago, UEF said:

Imagine three scenarios

Howe many of these would be treated as duplicates and which would survive the filter?

From how it reads in the Ts&Cs they would all be disqualified as they would all have used their registration numbers more than once.

John and Jane could enter once

Dave would have to find another friend to enter with or enter alone.