Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

40 minutes ago, Nickdp said:

So going from all the information here, I'm goin for strokes/pixies, Billie eilish/twenty one pilots, Taylor swift and yeah yeah yeah somewhere on the bill, still think the other day maybe hella mega tour lot of love for green day on the mad cool FB page.

With all the rumoured line ups so far, I’m going to struggle to find a european festival to justify going to. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, arcuse said:

Lies. TayTay is already playing the 9th at NOS Alive. She's probably set for the 11th. Billie Eilish had a tba date on her poster, that's the only one we know for certain that she's playing the 9th.

In fairness  -  Tay Tay hadn't been announced when they made the comment LOL

1 minute ago, robillustrates said:

Alt J defo back is cool. Taylor Swift was pretty obvious after she was confirmed for NOS.

The Pixies are always good.

21 pilots and Ellish were the highlights of Reading Festival this year so it's a strong start for sure.

Agreed! Eilish is a definite guilty pleasure for me so I'm actually quite happy. Love the Pixies, Alt J is a great announcement, Taylor (one of the worlds biggest acts, (like her or not) and i have 21 pilots on my i phone now ( i AM old LOL) - sound good

This looks good -  i also like the festival - guaranteed good weather, Astroturf so you stay nice and clean and a litre of red wine and coke available at the bars! 

What more can you wish for LOL