Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

Just now, Matt42 said:

I thought Alt J were a headline band in mainland europe?

They're really not, it depends on the festival. But hey, whatever, apparently Foals and alt-J actually aren't as friendly to each other as we thought! Yannis himself here to prove it! The things one learns thanks to efestivals... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I thought Alt J were a headline band in mainland europe?

I don't think so. But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do all these clues even for one headline band, even if they were that size. It has to be multiple. They'd also make it more obvious than a few symbols (or lyrics?) from one album.

Edited by The Martini Police

Just now, jonnytee1 said:

I've got to say, however much i like ALT J on record, their live performance at Rock Werchter on the main stage a couple of years ago was boring as hell!

Much more suited when they were headlining large tents a few years previously

I was disappointed too, perhaps the crowd waiting for the Foo was part of the problem, however it still was a pretty bland performance, and the signer seemed super drunk too.

42 minutes ago, polnico said:

I was disappointed too, perhaps the crowd waiting for the Foo was part of the problem, however it still was a pretty bland performance, and the signer seemed super drunk too.

I really quite enjoyed them that evening.  

5 hours ago, jonnytee1 said:

I've got to say, however much i like ALT J on record, their live performance at Rock Werchter on the main stage a couple of years ago was boring as hell!

Much more suited when they were headlining large tents a few years previously

They were very nervous back then... one of their biggest crowds. Was an item backstage. 

2 hours ago, pryce said:

They were brilliant headlining Latitude a few years back I thought, first time hearing them as well. 

Latitude much smaller festival than Rock Werchter which kind of shows my point.

Maybe i was just unlucky but i saw them in the tent at Werchter two years previously and they blew me away!

I am at a loss to who the bands are on the poster and I'm not even going to guess  -  I'm always wrong or HUGELY disappointed 

It's great watching you lot guess though! Keep it up 

So going from all the information here, I'm goin for strokes/pixies, Billie eilish/twenty one pilots, Taylor swift and yeah yeah yeah somewhere on the bill, still think the other day maybe hella mega tour lot of love for green day on the mad cool FB page.

Edited by Nickdp
Mis named tour