Jump to content
Superunknown

Mad Cool Festival 2020

Recommended Posts

Very happy to say i'll be going to Mad Cool for my first year, couldn't miss out on this line up.

Surely they're gonna have to announce the remaining headliner/s soon if they want to shift some tickets for the Friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, y0ungtitan said:

Not super familiar with the festival but looking to go next year, is this likely to sell out before the new year?

I don't think so but prices might raise quickly after the first 15,000 tickets. 

Edit: first 15,000 almost gone. 

Edited by yosoyyoberdi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why aren't you using ticketmaster? It's cheaper... 

And in case you didn't see - you can get 10% discount for Iberia flights (1.-18.7.) using the code MADCOOL20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, clasher said:

Why aren't you using ticketmaster? It's cheaper... 

And in case you didn't see - you can get 10% discount for Iberia flights (1.-18.7.) using the code MADCOOL20

Not sure Ticketmaster cheaper is it? Just had a quick check and it looked more expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, clasher said:

Why aren't you using ticketmaster? It's cheaper... 

And in case you didn't see - you can get 10% discount for Iberia flights (1.-18.7.) using the code MADCOOL20

Wish you’d posted that earlier, that explains why flight prices seem to have rocketed since this morning (pre-sale) ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, moonraker76 said:

Not sure Ticketmaster cheaper is it? Just had a quick check and it looked more expensive. 

Not when Festicket add their "modest" 16,4€ (per ticket, not order!) of booking fee.

Not even sure they are shipping wristbands, as you only have the eTicket delivery option. If they aren't... oh the 2018 flashbacks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're booked, really looking forward to this now, they've played a blinder with the line up so far.

Son was in charge of getting tickets because I was on a run starting at 11, and he also had a nightmare getting the order through on Festicket - and the confirmation emails took a while to get through but all in order now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, clasher said:

Not even sure they are shipping wristbands, as you only have the eTicket delivery option. If they aren't... oh the 2018 flashbacks...

When I booked for 2018 through ticketmaster I got an eTicket as well as the wristband delivered around February. I wouldn’t worry too much about it :) 

-edit- just checked, yeah the ticketmaster orders include wristband delivery 

Edited by robmongascy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, robmongascy said:

When I booked for 2018 through ticketmaster I got an eTicket as well as the wristband delivered around February. I wouldn’t worry too much about it :) 

Ticketmaster is shipping, I'm not sure Festicket is. I booked through ticketmaster both in 2018 and today, I'm not expecting any trouble.

 

Just now, The life of Pablo said:

Where do you put the discount code? 

After you put in your details I believe. Obviously you have to book via Iberia.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, clasher said:

Not when Festicket add their "modest" 16,4€ (per ticket, not order!) of booking fee.

Not even sure they are shipping wristbands, as you only have the eTicket delivery option. If they aren't... oh the 2018 flashbacks...

This year it was very esay swapping ticket for wristbands. Nothing like 2018 so it will be ok. Though saying that imagine there will be alot of day ticket visitors on the weds. Yeah wasnt impressed by the booking fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see they learn.

Bottom line is you can save roughly 5€ by using ticketmaster, which is funny to me to say the least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The life of Pablo said:

Where do you put the discount code? 

Last step before paying. It is actually a bit less than 10% but have bought them anyway as ryanair /easyjet times don't suit me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, moonraker76 said:

I got a wristband and I booked through festicket in 2019.

i got it too, but after the festival 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booked up tickets for me and my best mate. If the locals are as friendly as they were at Benicassim, I'm sure I'll have a fantastic time. Really looking forward to it. Strongest line-up for a festival that I've ever went to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's basically a quarter of tickets sold in less than six hours. Impressed. 

For the people who went this year - did they manage to get rid of the annoying VIP spaces in front of the main stages? Is the sound still very good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, clasher said:

That's basically a quarter of tickets sold in less than six hours. Impressed. 

For the people who went this year - did they manage to get rid of the annoying VIP spaces in front of the main stages? Is the sound still very good? 

Yep, no VIP spaces. This year's attendance was not high (45k per day more or less) so it would have been terrible to keep them. I guess they will do the same for 2020.

Sound still amazing, but screens at the main stages were way smaller. Hope they fix that and bring back the ones from 2018.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my family got Madcool tickets this morning . Pleased to have a festival to look forward to after not getting Glastonbury tickets.? I’m excited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moonraker76 said:

I got a wristband and I booked through festicket in 2019.

But if i won't be able to get the wristband before the fetival?

Will Festicket excange the Eticket at the festival site?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SBMH91 said:

But if i won't be able to get the wristband before the fetival?

Will Festicket excange the Eticket at the festival site?

 

This did happen to a few people but you can get them from the front of the festival too. So there's no problem there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, moonraker76 said:

This did happen to a few people but you can get them from the front of the festival too. So there's no problem there. 

Ok thanks. Is it valid also for VIP tickets right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...