Superunknown

Mad Cool Festival 2020

34 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

For the last time. On the big European main stream festivals (not uk) is MCR not a headliner.

Last night, I heard from someone on another board that MCR is playing this. Headlining to be confirmed tho but as you say, I don't think they will.

34 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Do we 100% know that Pearl Jam are in Europe in 2020? 

Yes, Dimi (greek insider) said today that he bought flight tickets for 12 shows, I think there is no such a stupid man in the world to buy a flight tickets unless it is 100% sure that tour will happen.

And this photo is downloaded from some German site which sells tickets for PJ and EV show 

IMG_20191126_215645_873.jpg

1 hour ago, everest said:

Yes, Dimi (greek insider) said today that he bought flight tickets for 12 shows, I think there is no such a stupid man in the world to buy a flight tickets unless it is 100% sure that tour will happen.

And this photo is downloaded from some German site which sells tickets for PJ and EV show 

IMG_20191126_215645_873.jpg

12 flights! I feel like an obsessive if I see a band twice in a year, but fair play to the guy. Here's hoping the final two are MCR and The Strokes.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ken19 said:

For the last time. On the big European main stream festivals (not uk) is MCR not a headliner.

So no chance for MCR on Mad Cool? :(

10 minutes ago, qz3 said:

He's not saying they won't do the big European main stream festivals, he's saying they won't headline them.

Regarding the shipment of the tickets abroad - Does anyone remember if it  was possible last year to collect the tickets from the box ofiice at the festival site?

I know that in 2018 it was possible but i remembet that they have changed their policy in 2019.

if I want to collect the tickets from at the festival site - Does it better to order tickets from Festicket or from the offical website?

Any help will be very useful.

18 hours ago, qz3 said:

Theyre playing, just not headlining. Cant get announced til Coachella trots them out in a month.

Edited by Suprefan

I seem to remember blink 182 saying they were around next summer, with the uk dates possibly in June. Could they be a shout for the other headliner on the strokes day? Having MCR under that would make a lot of sense imo

11 minutes ago, robmongascy said:

I seem to remember blink 182 saying they were around next summer, with the uk dates possibly in June. Could they be a shout for the other headliner on the strokes day? Having MCR under that would make a lot of sense imo

Sorry, but that would be horrible.

11 hours ago, SBMH91 said:

Regarding the shipment of the tickets abroad - Does anyone remember if it  was possible last year to collect the tickets from the box ofiice at the festival site?

I know that in 2018 it was possible but i remembet that they have changed their policy in 2019.

if I want to collect the tickets from at the festival site - Does it better to order tickets from Festicket or from the offical website?

Any help will be very useful.

I don't think it matters which site. Tickets/wristbands are sent in the post much closer to the event. But in 2019 it didn't matter if you hadn't received them cos you could collect in person on the day. Hope this helps?

6 minutes ago, moonraker76 said:

So I got my tickets via festicket. A little slow but all confirmed. 2020 here we come! 

Have you had a confirmation email yet from Festicket? Ours hasn’t come through so far, so a bit nervous until it does...

Got mine through Ticketmaster as festickets just wouldnt work full stop but god knows if I bought the right stuff had to google translate half the page ?

8 minutes ago, missnutmeg said:

Have you had a confirmation email yet from Festicket? Ours hasn’t come through so far, so a bit nervous until it does...

Yes I've got the confirmation email from festicket. Fingers crossed 4 the strokes 

5 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Got mine through Ticketmaster as festickets just wouldnt work full stop but god knows if I bought the right stuff had to google translate half the page ?

Ah thanks guys, we struggled with Festicket, friend got straight through and got hers, we couldn’t get through so she got back in and bought two for us, but she’s only had a confirmation email for our two ?

Nearly as stressful as trying for Glasto tix, though I think it’s calmed down now ??