Superunknown

Mad Cool Festival 2020

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

This lineup really starting to look like the best in Europe again. 

Inclined to agree.
I have to admire the ambition, going for four days and stacking the lineup will work for them if they can keep it up. With NOS sticking to three days it helps them have the edge over them and apparently they are now looking at sharing headliners with both NOS and Bilbao BBK making it potentially easier to repeat the four days worth of acts and headliners etc.

24 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

I find it so interesting that Faith No More are a headliner while the likes of Kings of Leon and 21 pilots etc are not.

I went to the Faith No More reunited show, they are awesome but they were headlining second stages of festivals before they took the four year break, now they are topping a four day festival as headliner, it's interesting.

Kings of Leon are headlining.

21 pilots not sure but probs a co-headliner too.

3 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Kings of Leon are headlining.

21 pilots not sure but probs a co-headliner too.

they weren't announced with a headliner tag on Intstagram like The Killers and Faith No More were.

1 minute ago, robillustrates said:

they weren't announced with a headliner tag on Intstagram like The Killers and Faith No More were.

They were, but in Spanish.

5 hours ago, amfest12 said:

Green Day maybe? no Spanish date yet and have some gigs around Primavera time, might be two headliner left for Friday. 

don't know how fast but Thursday really strong and some very good names the other days, it will sell better than this year for sure

There's a long gap between the last Hella Mega show on June 29th and the first US show a few weeks later, so I'm not sure the schedule really allows for that.

4 hours ago, clasher said:

Getting back from the festival was quite the pain in 2018. There's one metro line running, but it doesn't go to the center. Get something near the last stop, as it's way easier to get downtown in the day than getting back from the festival at night. Was the last stop Nuevos Ministerios? Not sure, people who know better and/or have been this year will correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah it was Neuvos Ministerios, with a bus from there to Atocha, which is what I ended up doing as my hotel was near to Atocha. The walk through an exhibition site to the nearby station was a killer.

Not as convenient as the way there, when I got a direct Cercinias train as the airport line has a stop at Valdebebas right by the festival site, but at 2am/3am, I guess beggars can't be choosers.

13 hours ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

If anyone is interested in buying tickets thorugh the presale, pm me. 

Sorry, just seen your post, is the presale over now? ?

22 minutes ago, missnutmeg said:

Sorry, just seen your post, is the presale over now? ?

Yup ..... no idea how or if this will sell out (it didn't this year but has previous years).... but even if it does, I can't imagine it being an instant sell out. Anyone know if they give low ticket warnings? Would be nice to hold out as long as I can to assess options

9 hours ago, Slix_Trix said:

Yup ..... no idea how or if this will sell out (it didn't this year but has previous years).... but even if it does, I can't imagine it being an instant sell out. Anyone know if they give low ticket warnings? Would be nice to hold out as long as I can to assess options

They will give warnings, they did yesterday with the presale. Also, Sunday prices are limited to first 15,000 tickets so prices will go up when they are gone. 

Can't see a sold out happening soon but the first batch should go quickly. 

9 hours ago, Slix_Trix said:

The current prices of the 3/4-days tickets are valid only for the first 15000 purchases, so the price increase will give us some info. 

Paul mc cartney has no spanish dates and would fit the friday. 2 years ago the price juat automatically went up after first the alloted amount so wont be able to read much. the decreased capacity will be the problem.

4 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Is Kendrick Lamar less likely now that Bilbao BBK have announced him?

i think it's pretty much ruled out.

i also doubt mad cool had much interest in him, they haven't invested a lot of money in rap artists in the past. 

5 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

11am been and gone so guessing no new announcements today

i think it's done for the year, but i might be wrong. 

What are the chances of Supergrass now they've been announced for Bilbao? They aren't supposed to be headliners i guess, so unlikely but not ruled out? 

1 hour ago, Nickdp said:

Paul mc cartney has no spanish dates and would fit the friday. 2 years ago the price juat automatically went up after first the alloted amount so wont be able to read much. the decreased capacity will be the problem.

Barcelona Olympic Stadium, 17th June

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, clasher said:

What are the chances of Supergrass now they've been announced for Bilbao? They aren't supposed to be headliners i guess, so unlikely but not ruled out? 

I am not too sure but The Rapture and Hinds are there too to name two....I wouldnt begrudge Supergrass and The Murder Capital ( biased  ?? ) if they could share two more.

55 minutes ago, Slix_Trix said:

I am not too sure but The Rapture and Hinds are there too to name two....I wouldnt begrudge Supergrass and The Murder Capital ( biased  ?? ) if they could share two more.

+ The Killers